• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

An urgent announcement from General Weewoo

Sons of Indar, of Dingleberry. My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come, when the courage of herocraft fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of Fellowship, but it is not this day! An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of South comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you, stand, men of the South!

Very original XD

Xhazed

Portal
If you are confident in that then fight a 10v10 against the people declaring war on you :p
Should make it fair, fight mobs with hero skills or do a build off with the hero skills OR YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN ROLEPLAY. If we choose to kill mobs i vote for theubernerd and xmjay builder and me as the master roleplayer

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Should make it fair, fight mobs with hero skills or do a build off with the hero skills OR YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN ROLEPLAY. If we choose to kill mobs i vote for theubernerd and xmjay builder and me as the master roleplayer
No no no. You got it all wrong. Obviously we need to make it a 10v10 Roleplaying Mob Killing session (They need all the help they can get)

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Dated 1/12/2015 a document from the General has been written:

Lenorian Empire and the town of Khaoz, and every soul that reside in the Northern Empire, I ask for you to heed my words. The previous acts of aggression and hostility against The Firecreeper Clan and The Town of Skystead have not gone unnoticed. Due to these previous acts of aggression towards the town of Skystead and the Firecreeper clan and the Lenorian Empire showing strong language and acting like PETA when it comes to PvP. The town of Skystead and other citizens of the Southern Continent feel its appropriate to declare war on the entire continent and take over the North continent as a whole. We want our herocraft back! This was triggered by @michael8543 and @TheStoreBot16 have murdered and I mean murdered our slave @bigmandad. This type of aggression is not acceptable. We will enslave your wives and children like you tried to do to ours! We will burn you heathens alive at the stake for attack the firecreeper kingdom you will all perish beneath our swords, we will bathe in your blood and we will then drink it from your skulls! you're faces will be put on display for your families to see as we send them down as permanent slaves to work in the salt mines! We wanted peace but the lenorians attacked... they came in force and started pillaging our villages... They were let untouched for days until our brave army met them on the battlefield, it was a bloody battle but we emerged victorious. Many men died, severed heads and the bodies of many dead men. From this point on and when the peace war periods come out the Lenorian Empire will face serious punishment by the town of Skystead and anyone in the southern continent wishing to join in on the war. Since our war request was declined in game, it is now being taken to the next level a request you cannot deny. Time to drink my apple juice and hang Lenorian Empire citizens!

THE SOUTH WILL GAIN GLORY OVER THE NORTH AND CONTINUE TO TRIUMPH IN HONOR OF ALL THE DEAD SLAVES!

With Love,
General Weewoo

P.S. You guys can do a scavenger hunt for grammar errors if you so please. There is probably a lot of them!

@asdfKame
@lukevillani
Watch yourselves.
----------------
You are all welcome to join us in the war.
@xMJay
@NuclearCouch
@MalaWolf
@RaekinTheBored
@Warmachinexp
all hail general weewoo wee woo wee woo wee woo

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
@xMJay won a fierce trackpad PvE 1v1 yesterday, he is a force to be reckoned with

Mattmonkey64

Stone
Wee too
We're.
Dated 1/12/2015 a document from the General has been written:

Lenorian Empire and the town of Khaoz, and every soul that reside in the Northern Empire, I ask for you to heed my words. The previous acts of aggression and hostility against The Firecreeper Clan and The Town of Skystead have not gone unnoticed. Due to these previous acts of aggression towards the town of Skystead and the Firecreeper clan and the Lenorian Empire showing strong language and acting like PETA when it comes to PvP. The town of Skystead and other citizens of the Southern Continent feel its appropriate to declare war on the entire continent and take over the North continent as a whole. We want our herocraft back! This was triggered by @michael8543 and @TheStoreBot16 have murdered and I mean murdered our slave @bigmandad. This type of aggression is not acceptable. We will enslave your wives and children like you tried to do to ours! We will burn you heathens alive at the stake for attack the firecreeper kingdom you will all perish beneath our swords, we will bathe in your blood and we will then drink it from your skulls! you're faces will be put on display for your families to see as we send them down as permanent slaves to work in the salt mines! We wanted peace but the lenorians attacked... they came in force and started pillaging our villages... They were let untouched for days until our brave army met them on the battlefield, it was a bloody battle but we emerged victorious. Many men died, severed heads and the bodies of many dead men. From this point on and when the peace war periods come out the Lenorian Empire will face serious punishment by the town of Skystead and anyone in the southern continent wishing to join in on the war. Since our war request was declined in game, it is now being taken to the next level a request you cannot deny. Time to drink my apple juice and hang Lenorian Empire citizens!

THE SOUTH WILL GAIN GLORY OVER THE NORTH AND CONTINUE TO TRIUMPH IN HONOR OF ALL THE DEAD SLAVES!

With Love,
General Weewoo

P.S. You guys can do a scavenger hunt for grammar errors if you so please. There is probably a lot of them!

@asdfKame
@lukevillani
Watch yourselves.
----------------
You are all welcome to join us in the war.
@xMJay
@NuclearCouch
@MalaWolf
@RaekinTheBored
@Warmachinexp

Weewer. You see the truth
The empire is spreading. I have seen whole towns engulfed by their greed for taxes. My people have already begun our battle. Remember our symbol. We will aid any whom want that cursed empire crushed. Ready your swords.
Sharpen your blades
Train your noobs

War is coming

8-8

Mattmonkey64

Stone
Might as well have two factions (north/south) and let people join a side and go at it haha...
Doo
Do you not see Kainzo? Your server is developing this already. This is out of your hands, I'm sorry to say. My people and dozens more are training. If I were u, if set up a noob friendly safe zone fast as you can, cus this is gonna get ugly

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Wee too
We're.

Weewer. You see the truth
The empire is spreading. I have seen whole towns engulfed by their greed for taxes. My people have already begun our battle. Remember our symbol. We will aid any whom want that cursed empire crushed. Ready your swords.
Sharpen your blades
Train your noobs

War is coming

8-8
Hah! Just more heads to add to my wall!