• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

An urgent announcement from General Weewoo

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
@werwew19
The days of the North thinking they can treat our slaves anyway they feel have gone on for too long!

We shall have victory for the South!

Oooak!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Party limits of 200?
Would screw over HeroMod Users
Just turn off your heromod when you are forming a party that big, heromod's uses in PVP are other's Hp and Mp, which hp is shown without the mod and mp bars can be made with macros. The other use for the heromod is the cool down timers, they are much more exact than the server side timers but most people know the general time their skills are of cool down and mash their macros anyway. The more exact timers are very nice, but I would sacrifice them for 1 huge fight

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
Sons of Indar, of Dingleberry. My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come, when the courage of herocraft fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of Fellowship, but it is not this day! An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of South comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you, stand, men of the South!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
KAINZO:

Sons of Herocraft, I am Kainzo.

minimike96:

Kainzo is 7 feet tall.

Kainzo:

Yes, I've heard. Kills noobs by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the North with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I AM Kainzo. And I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do without freedom? Will you fight?

MalaWolf:

Fight? Against that? No, we will run; and we will live.

Kainzo:

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your dirt hole many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell the North that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

Jesus this is lame, but oh well :)

Ruger392

Obsidian
"Lenorian Empire and the town of Khaoz, and every soul that reside in the Northern Empire, I ask for you to heed my words" Suppose to be Lenorian Empire, the town of Khaoz, and every soul that resides in the Northern Empire
Herro Fruend
The bann hammer can not stop the power of the penguin army!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Children of Herocraft... you are beaten. This server is now under my control. Stand down and prepare for Zo occupation. I have come to claim what is mine. Return the Dragon Egg and I will spare your Towns.

10s to anyone who gets this reference without Google.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Children of Herocraft... you are beaten. This server is now under my control. Stand down and prepare for Zo occupation. I have come to claim what is mine. Return the Dragon Egg and I will spare your Towns.

10s to anyone who gets this reference without Google.
I got it! @Xanipher and yourself participated in sexual intercourse and made a dragon egg amd Xani wants her dragon egg in time for it to hatch!

Did I get it?

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
The lenor have striked and hit the general with a gmute. HOWEVER OUR CAUSE STILL CONTINUES AND WE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH

Xhazed

Portal
Its actually free xmuted aka me.
I will join the fight i will be the reason they all quit from me being annoying to them. I will use my crayola hax and joinn their ts3 and flush my toilet soo much they will get mad and ban me for 5 mins. Ask @xMJay he knows i have the power to get people annoyed. I will report to duty once i finish pooping