• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

An unfair ban?

This may be long, but please read. When i am not on the server, i have ample time to write :p

Today i was part of a raid of a town. I killed Boostn. He then threatened to get his armor and weapons! Sweet, if i could backstab him as he was in his chest, hopefully i could get some easy stuff!

Well, basically i ran to the door,tried to get in. Damn... it was a protected door.

Then i remembered the two block rule! You can destroy two blocks of something to break in. AND MY BAD! i didn't know replacing the blocks was so needed. If there was a limit to how much you can destroy, i assumed you wouldn't need to replace. again, MY BAD.

I broke in, through glass, it was the quickest you see, and then killed him! Sweet :D

Well, apparently not. Soon after i leave the site, he starts raging about me breaking in. PinkPowerRanger informs me of my need to replace the blocks, so straight away I ask him to make some glass for me. Without further ado, we are on a quest to replace the glass.

I was soon back. Pink was coming with the glass. I would replace them, not pink. To hopefully remove any anger of the block removal issue. Pink handed me the glass, and was soon murdered by Boostn. Yeah, we were trying to save him 2 blocks of glass, but no... He still killed him.

So i try and evade the attack, on my way to replace the glass.

But he had a bow.... Sum's it up much?

I placed the glass. He wanted it back. In reflection i should have left it in my inventory so he should have it when i died.

But then again, there were X number of glass blocks in the area, X - 2 when i left the first time, but X when i left the second... May sound like unneccessary Numerical Substitution but none the less, there were the same amount of glass blocks when i was done with that place.

Also, i came as no threat. Nothing in my inventory but two glass. I would simply place the glass and leave. Even if he watched me, and killed me if i took too long, or killed me straight after i replaced them. No, he simply killed me before i reached it.

Searching the forums... Most posts are out of that. But one says this:

*Townships: Players cannot 'grief' or 'steal' buildings or their materials. (If caught - the player will be killed / removed - repeated actions will be removal from the server)

So even if i am accused of griefing, give me the justice in following the rules, but simply killing or removing me from that town. If i do it again? Well thats a different matter. But i can assure you i never have, nor will have negative intentions.

Sure, this may sound like a rage. But i am calm. I see it as almost funny how much he raged. Writing is what i do when nothing better crosses my mind. So yeah, may seem like a long post, but yeah. Well i simply wanna play some Minecraft and have a nice end to my nearly finished holidays.

Cheers,
Randomman159

P.S. Witnesses that are not in our clan nor in his clan are great to talk to.

EDIT: Yes... 24 hours? I would still like to know why i am missing out on playing minecraft for the last day of the holidays. At least clarify the rules for those who are banned without any knowledge of why. In fact it was my town mates who had the courtesy to explain the situation. Not even the mod (im assuming you, as you're the only one online) who banned me.

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
This isnt a Permanent ban. Yes there has to be clarification in the rules, however we do have a nice shiny FFA map to use that you wont get in trouble for.

24 hours and you'll be back.