• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

An Enlistment of the Whitelist Variety

BDSMGirl

Wood
In-Game Name: BDSMGirl
Location and Age: New England, 20
Previous Bans: None, I've only ever played on select server that personal friends have run. Most of which are shut down due to boredom of the one running it. Only one is still "active" but "active" is only relative to it being a server and online, hardly anyone but myself plays on it.
Referrals: None, this is a fresh community for me, and I hope to make fast friends and see the intricacies of your particular server.
Reason I should be Accepted: I tend to create outposts on the edge of the frontier, I can create a place to stay for weary travelers, providing shelter from the undead masses and creepy crawlies found during the night, as well as gather resources to trade while acting as a traveling merchant myself. I've never been one to stick in a particular area for long and a server that actively encourages me to interact with other people seems like a blessing in its own right. Mostly, i like to help people, whether this be distracting creepers while they make a quick escape, or demolishing the skeletons and spiders knocking on their doors, I'll go out of my way to ensure they're safe. You don't need a reason to help people. As for the rules? They exist for a reason, and I see no reason to not adhere to them, they can only help prevent things like griefers and foster a community that isn't full of popped collars and fake smiles.
How did you learn about Herocraft?: I was watching a Minecraft Monday, and happened to see your server pop up in there, along with a short interview. I thought to myself "That's a really cool idea, I'd like to get in on that!" and here I am.
Additional Information: Well, for starters I'm looking for something new, a place to stay, a cool community to play with,and after scores of RPGs, all manors of MMOs and every Co-Op experience under the sun, I keep coming back to minecraft for the atmosphere, the freedom it allows and the kinds of people it can draw in. I like to help people. If someone needs a stack of coal, I'll get them a stack of coal, if someone needs help building, I'll be there to measure for them and cart blocks between chests so they can have the supplies to finish. If I find out it's someones birthday, I'll leave a cake in their home, I'll be like the wind, always there for you to lift you up. Or, as much as I can, anyway.

I was thinking of making myself either a Beastmaster, or Ranger eventually, roaming the outskirts of the map, helping anyone I can.

koychet

Dirt
If we both get accepted i would want to travel with you. We both have simulate ideas on how to play

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Amazing application! I am glad to accept you. Congratulations, and good luck! Check your PM.

Welcome to Herocraft! Hope you have fun.
- Greek