• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

An Application To Join An Awesome Server

Thunli

Glowing Redstone
Hello, I'm Thunli, my ingame name is Thunli as well.

I live in Australia and I'm 17 years old, since I there's so many homework, so it's not likely I will be an active player unless it's holiday.

Honestly, I did get ban from another server I've been to, and that's Endergaming. I got banned because I destroyed the admin's work and I didn't know that the new rule about the server:(

I don't have a referral.

I know this server when I am surfing in the internet and HeroCraft just grabs my pupils.

I like minecraft, I also wishes to contribute to this community. I am trustworthy guy on the server with pride. That means that I would never EVER grief on other people's work, because that's what immature people does. I am not not a great builder but I do like to build and to help other new players on the server. Lastly, I am a fair trader and a fair leader, so everyone likes me when I am on charge:) Plus I will also tell my friends to join this server as well!

Yes, I have voted for HeroCraft, because I know this is definitely a great server.

I am not a great game player, but I do love to PVP. I really likes do stuff alone, but this time I wish I could do something with other people. Truthfully, I am not an Australian, I am actually Chinese. The reason why I love minecraft so much is because I've so many games, but only minecraft is different from others. Minecraft is more creative and more realistic I guess. I am look ing forward to this server because when I read the staff's reply to the applications I can see that all of the staff are responsible for the server, which means that all the players will have a great time on this server.

Thank you for your time to reading my application, I am much appreciated.

Thunli

谢谢您的时间

SadisticLegend

Legacy Supporter 5
Ive found something on that ban issue you have --> http://endergaming.com/topic/2171-what-have-i-done-wrong/ read post #7 says it was a mistake you did not know of the rule update so that is OK! but there is no grief what so ever on this server! mmkay :D

Please use the proper Application layout with the question's and answers next to them! and also add more to additional info and reason you should be accepted! edit your application to suit and i will review again! thx