• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AmityAffliction application (Updated)

In-game name: AmityAffliction
Location & Age: Australia 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Was removed from the white list of one server, I can't remember why though :/.
Referral(s):
Reason you should be accepted: I am willing to help the community grow, and also become a valuable member to the community
Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes
Special Key: {HCA15}
Additional Info: I am willing to help the community, and I will play regularly.

My apologies, I'm unsure of why the last post went like that. Here is my application in a readable post. :)

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Was removed from the white list of one server, I can't remember why though :/.
Referral(s):
Reason you should be accepted: I am willing to help the community grow, and also become a valuable member to the community
Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes
Additional Info: I am willing to help the community, and I will play regularly.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I am willing to help the community grow, and also become a valuable member to the community. I also like the concept of classes, and the skill system on this server. I will regularly play this server, and every time I play I will try to make the game more enjoyable for everyone around me as well.
Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes I have :)
Additional Info: I am willing to help the community, and I will play regularly. I will also refer others to this server in good word. :)

Below is an old style house I made.
Screen shot 2011-07-11 at 3.47.41 PM.png

UPDATED

Referral(s): Fadedlines told me about the server, and I also know IzumuTesuna.

Reason you should be accepted: I am willing to help the community grow, and also become a great member to the community. I also like the concept of classes, and the skill system on this server. I will regularly play this server, and every time I play I will try to make the game more enjoyable for everyone around me as well. I will abide by the server rules, and I when I have got a hang of the server gameplay, I am willing to help new players out. I am also a moderator on another game, so I have experience in helping others out, and dealing with that one guy who comes on and rages. I play many games, but this server seems promising, and when I like a game, I play it for most of the day, every day. All in all, I hope to help the community grow, and make it a good place for everyone.

Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes I have :)

Additional Info: I am willing to help the community, and I will play regularly. I will also refer others to this server in good word. I have also build a few castles in Minecraft, but don't have pictures of them. Also, this server looks quite promising in appearance, and from what I have read about it. I have also had (as previously said) moderator experience, as I am a moderator in another game, so I will abide by these server rules, and contribute in any way I can.