• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Amber Cove

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
AmberCove2_zpscf7f04f6.png

AmberCoveSig_zpsfd7a4bc3.png

Leadership
Mayor | RaekinTheBored

Second in Command | Entei1234

Managers
Head Architect |Dragonzero39
Head Foreman |WhoIsCephas
Members
_DarkEmerald
Brandonsparks
Craevitir
Eridorn
Goblin_Tunnler
JTCMidas
Lotus_Warrior
Nulloperations
Runethief000
S0fa_K1ng
Veterans
Huntmoak
Licksterboy
Nayr1993
Nikki3point0

About AmberCove
AmberCove was founded by the members of Oakenshire on the map Bastion. AmberCove expects a certain level of maturity in it members. AmberCove casually PvP's and has a balanced population of builders and pvpers.
Allies
Realm of Legends
General Rule
1. All members are required to follow the rules of the Herocraft server.
2. Any derogative comments made in any Ambercove affiliated chat with the intent to belittle or hurt other players will result in an immediate be kicked from town.

a. First Offense: Must make a sincere apology to the player. Must pay 50 soul fine by next tax period.
b. Second Offense: Must make a sincere apology to the player. Must wait 1 week before rejoining and pay a 100 soul fine by the next tax period after rejoining.
c. Third Offense: Must make a sincere apology to the player. Must wait 2 weeks before rejoining and pay a 250 soul fine by the next tax period after rejoining.
d. After three offenses, you will be permanently barred from re-joining town.
3. Killing other players of town will result in a kick, re-entrance into town will follow the guideline below:

a. First Offense: Must pay 50 soul fine by next tax period.
b. Second Offense: Must wait 1 week before rejoining and pay a 100 soul fine by the next tax period after rejoining.
c. Third Offense: Must wait 2 weeks before rejoining and pay a 250 soul fine by the next tax period after rejoining.
d. After three offenses, you will be permanently barred from re-joining town.
4. Attacking other members of town while they are building is strongly frowned upon and multiple occurrences will be dealt with accordingly as seen fit by the managers and mayor.
5. Town is above personal alliances.
6. Players are not allowed in other player's houses without their permission.
7. Stealing from town members will result in an immediate kick from town with no chance of appeal. Stealing is defined as taking items from a marked chest or any chest that resides in another players house.
8. Town members sponsoring new members are responsible for the action of those members until their probationary period is over.
9. If you do not mesh with the members of Ambercove you may be subject to removal from town without warning.
10. The town bank is not a trash can. It should only be used for items need for town upgrade.
11. All rules are subject to change as the town sees fit. All changes and additions will be put to a vote. If you have any suggestions please create a conversation on the Herocraft forums and at minimum add RaekinTheBored, Entei1234, and Dragonzero39.
Tax Rules
1. All member are required to pay a weekly 20 soul tax to help upkeep the town. Taxes may be paid using the command: /tb deposit money 20.

a. Taxes must be verified by a manager or the mayor of town. DO NOT pay your taxes if a manager or mayor is not on, and you have not gotten their attention first.
2. New members will be exempt from the first week of taxes.
3. The special key is Boat.
4. If you fail to pay taxes the following actions will be taken:

a. First Missed Payment: Warning
b. Second Missed Payment: Loss of House plot and stuff moved to apartments.
c. Third Missed Payment: Kicked form town and forfeit of all items.
d. IMPORTANT: If you know that you will be gone for a certain period of time, please let a manager or the Mayor know and accommodations will be made so the above actions are not taken.
5. Tax prices and rules are subject to change as that town expands. All changes will be put to a vote.
Building Rules
1. Players may not alter a town structure or another players house without the express permission of the player who built it or the mayor.
2. All members will start out in the apartments but may purchase a house plot for 250 souls.
3. All houses must follow the town building codes. All houses must be approved by the architect team. Buildings are subject to removal without warning if they are not approved.
Becoming a Member of AmberCove
NOTE: All new members must be sponsored by an existing town member to join the town and are subject to a two week probationary period.
NOTE: Members must be at least 15 years of age.
NOTE: Members must be able to use Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone.
Age|Timezone:
Sponsor:
Time Played on Server:
Do you agree to the Rules?
Do you have Teamspeak? Do you have a Microphone?
What can you do for this town?
Special Key:

Last edited:

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
All town materials are in! I have created the petition and now we just have to wait for an admin to setup our regions for us.

I would like to thank all of you that have helped to get us the needed materials to make the town. Soon my friends, soon will we start the building of the cove.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
All town materials are in! I have created the petition and now we just have to wait for an admin to setup our regions for us.

I would like to thank all of you that have helped to get us the needed materials to make the town. Soon my friends, soon will we start the building of the cove.
All my gold are belong to you!

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
We're up, loves! Get your arse to the cove! Also, if for some reason I forgot to add you, please send me a pm in game, on skype, or on these very forums.

Enjoy.

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
This is Amber Cove's town thread, not a kingdom thread. You aren't in this town, so, stop trolling on Amer Cove's thread please.

Jacob, you're not a member of town, nor the kingdom. You have no rights to say who or who is not trolling in my thread. Comically enough, you are the one here trolling.

@Angyles can you please remove Jacobburkey's posts?

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Veterans
Huntmoak
Licksterboy
Nayr1993
Nikki3point0

First listed veteren, obv on my way to supreme ruler of hc, btw raekin is town still closed