• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AMAA Apherdite

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Hey guys, I have been seriously out of the loop for a while finishing school and finding a job and getting my adult life started haha... But I'm back! And I saw that Danda and Gab and Shadow did AMAs and I figured I may as well do one... if people are interested. So I'm here all night, feel free to ask me anything! I may not respond if your question is intrusive or inappropriate, and you might just get a slapping... and not the good kind! ;)

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
Did you laugh when i try To block you in a Box and fell off and died from fall dmg?
i can think of an EXTREMELY similar incident with me and Keache in Dragongarde.

Anyway, will you be back on Herocraft more frequently?

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
  • What is your favourite kind of deep-fried icecream?
  • Did Kain buy you a river of pure, liquid meat to show you his love?

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Favorite part of your NEW AWESOME JOB?
And what do you miss most of Herocraft, and want to see again now that you're returning (a bit)?

Favorite part is... monaaaayyyyy
And he thing that I miss most is the people! I know I'm still mostly gone, but hopefully....soon, things will happen. Good things.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Is Verstad the only town you have a house in? :eek:
Gonna follow a question with another question related to the same subject, since when did you have a house in Verstad?

And then a question unrelated to the other one, why are you a Queen Bee?

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Is Verstad the only town you have a house in? :eek:

I... dont' recall, I have houses all over the map.

Pretty sure she has one in Newerth

Q: What sort of music do you like?

I like metal, rock, some pop, classical and a lot of ludacris.

Gonna follow a question with another question related to the same subject, since when did you have a house in Verstad?

And then a question unrelated to the other one, why are you a Queen Bee?

I made a house in Verstadt a long time ago haha, and I'm not a Queen Bee, I'm the Queen Bee :p Because I'm the founding female and you're all my little baby bees :eek: