• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AMA TheYeti

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
Why not, I'm sure the only questions I will get will be Gabi & Kainzo trolling me. :p For those that don't get the connection between my forum name and my IGN, I am TheNo1Yeti

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
What makes you No1

Because when I went to register some account somewhere years ago, some asshat had already taken "TheYeti" so I came up with The Number 1 Yeti as I am obviously the real yeti. Just got easier to use TheNo1Yeti after that.

Y

ytiggidmas

Respect
Why not, I'm sure the only questions I will get will be Gabi & Kainzo trolling me. :p For those that don't get the connection between my forum name and my IGN, I am TheNo1Yeti
1.Why didn't you fix the skills going through armor bug?
A TON of hard work had to go into rebalancing classes as this made some classes insanely overpowered.
The balance team + certain members of the community had to spend countless hours discussing, and planning
how to balance classes with this bug existing.
Additionally @Delfofthebla another dev, had to implement such balancing wasting several days of his time.

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
1.Why didn't you fix the skills going through armor bug?
A TON of hard work had to go into rebalancing classes as this made some classes insanely overpowered.
The balance team + certain members of the community had to spend countless hours discussing, and planning
how to balance classes with this bug existing.
Additionally @Delfofthebla another dev, had to implement such balancing wasting several days of his time.

I have my own startup business that takes up a lot of my time. Unfortunately I can't always predict when I will have a ton of free time and when I will be constantly slammed with work. Granted, I could have been contacted at any time to get my help with bugs. But I understand it's easier to blame someone else for problems than to just deal with them, so I will let you be mad bro.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
This is getting awkward pretty quickly...
I'll lighten the mood by asking what your favourite cartoon was as a kid. I'm going to bank it was Hey Arnold!

Actually I just saw your age. I'm going to put all my marbles in Looney Tunes

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Removed the nonsensical
post-bits

When will you cut your mane?

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
This is getting awkward pretty quickly...
I'll lighten the mood by asking what your favourite cartoon was as a kid. I'm going to bank it was Hey Arnold!

Actually I just saw your age. I'm going to put all my marbles in Looney Tunes

He-Man was my favorite. I actually saved up all the money I ever got my hands on to buy all the action figures. At one point in time before our house burnt down I actually had the entire He-Man action figure collection including all the castles, vehicles, and weapons.

Removed the nonsensical
post-bits

When will you cut your mane?

Probably never. Or when there is one of those shave your head for cancer things that come through and then I will shave it all off and donate it to Locks for Love.

Are you actually...a Yeti?

Pretty damn close. Large, White, Hairy, my house is kept at a constant 65 degrees, I am highly irritable, and I tend to be really reclusive. Pretty sure that fits the description of a yeti.

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
Do you like being a moderator or a coder more?

I probably spend more time coding than I do moderating. I'm not much of a people person. Granted, I haven't had much time for either lately. But I would have to say my passion is always going to be programming. But I do like the interaction with the community that I get as a moderator.

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
Then I'll ask you the same I asked EtKEnn;

That is oddly enough one I have thought about quite a bit. My knee jerk response would be wolverines rapid healing, but there are to many problems with that. I would probably say either something like amadeus cho's super intelligence, or the hulk's adaptability. Most likely would go with the latter though, as in my opinion the hulk and his ability to adapt hisbody to the demands being put on it would be the best. If he gets shot his body heals faster and his skin toughens until it no longer hurts him at all. If he is stuck underwater his lungs adapt to either hold and process oxygen better or he adapts to breathe water to filter oxygen from it.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
That is oddly enough one I have thought about quite a bit. My knee jerk response would be wolverines rapid healing, but there are to many problems with that. I would probably say either something like amadeus cho's super intelligence, or the hulk's adaptability. Most likely would go with the latter though, as in my opinion the hulk and his ability to adapt hisbody to the demands being put on it would be the best. If he gets shot his body heals faster and his skin toughens until it no longer hurts him at all. If he is stuck underwater his lungs adapt to either hold and process oxygen better or he adapts to breathe water to filter oxygen from it.
So perfect adaptability, huh. So the answers are actually kinda different for each one! :D
gab with hulk-like strength, Danda with teleportation, EtKEnn with Time Travel, and you with perfect adaptability... it's fun asking everyone this question though. It's like a game xD