• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aluvir's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aluvir

Gold
IGN: Aluvir
Banned by: @joshtsai
Time of ban: 1:52
Reason for ban: illegal client mods (???)
Your story: Last night the server crashed during an arena match and i got stuck, i got tp'd out like an hour later. Just tried to log on a few minutes ago to find out i'm banned.
Otherwise, i0range (josh's friend), who doesn't like me because of my signature below, accused me of hacking in arena because he couldn't beat a ranger, which is likely why I got this ban. It's clearly unreasonable and I don't know why i'd get banned for 'illegal client mods' considering I use the modpack for keybinds.

Last edited:

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
IGN: Aluvir
Banned by: @joshtsai
Time of ban: 1:52
Reason for ban: illegal client mods (???)
Your story: Last night the server crashed during an arena match and i got stuck, i got tp'd out like an hour later. Just tried to log on a few minutes ago to find out i'm banned.
Otherwise, i0range (josh's friend), who doesn't like me because of my signature below, accused me of hacking in arena because he couldn't beat a ranger, which is likely why I got this ban. It's clearly unreasonable and I don't know why i'd get banned for 'illegal client mods' considering I use the modpack for keybinds.

You are permanently banned until further notice for using Hacks and Illegal client modifications. Your actions have proven you are not sincere about the steps you have taken to break the rules, and you have tried to falsely incriminate other users of rule breaking when the Admins have told you otherwise. Please wait a few months and try coming back when you have learned your lesson. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.