• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alt Account Infiltration

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, once we have child regions, you won't have to trust anyone with permissions to anything but their plot.

Of course, we don't have them now. We shouldn't have to make it a rule that they CAN'T steal from their own town when a region solution is on its way that will render such a rule obsolete! Just be patient.

Look at it this way. IRL If you go rob a 711, the police will come and arrest you.

Policing in a township is up to the mayor/SIC. At least the staff will give the names of the thieves to the mayor. The way the town decides how it want's to go handle a situation where the dude robbed. The town police can go arrest them like in real life. Or you can slaughter them :p It shouldn't be bannable. Only the strongest towns survive! If you want your township to be a treehugging hippe comune. Don't come crying to the staff when your own people have robbed you of everything.

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Seratt's (Founder's) updated rules + agreeing with me >Brutal's(Admin) word > My word(Mod). I wouldnt argue with founders over rules. Id make suggestions with reasoning for how they can be changed.

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
Umm..
20110630073624.png
Thats my name up the top :)

Anonymiter

Soulsand
Seratt's (Founder's) updated rules + agreeing with me >Brutal's(Admin) word > My word(Mod). I wouldnt argue with founders over rules. Id make suggestions with reasoning for how they can be changed.

My post was more or less to address the issue of alt accounts. But stealing from town members, especially in the form of griefing structures, is almost equally low.

Since you put it that way though, I'd like to suggest it. But... it seems things have already been addressed.

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
Staff just spoke to kainzo about this and his intentions and he agrees the rules do imply that stealing from towns is okay, when infact his intentions are the same as brutals. rules will need a touch up to cover this.

@ Anon Yeah, thats being looked into, but the sub issue addressed was also needing clarification.

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6

I'm sorry I thought of all Admins at the same rank. I wasn't trying to argue with a founder but if an admin says something, it shouldn't flip flop or go through some invisible admin chain of command. I didn't mean to be disrespectful I was just showing you what was told to me by an Administrator.

BuddahHopper

The Crayon
It's cool, theres only2 types of admins Founders&Admins, and with Seratt rewriting the rules lately it's a very very easy misunderstanding that just happened to occur. Kainzo cleared this up though with what his intentions are regarding the sub issue here in this thread.

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
Alright. Again I appreciate you guys fixing up our griefings and for looking so much in to this.