• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Almia Application

Almia

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Almia
  2. Location & Age: Oregon / 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): N/A - Although I intend to join simultaneously with two friends; HiddenSquid and X_Caster.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Found it on PlanetMinecraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to the terms.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a solid Minecraft player as well as a massive RPG fan. Your server looks like something I'd really be interested in. A lot of servers are Pay2Win which is extremely frustrating where yours is beyond legitimate gameplay. I of course have browsed the Wiki and I'm in the game already and have progressed through the tutorials, reading the rules in the process.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA5
  10. Additional Info: I don't have a degree but I'm a manager for a call-center for game console support. I'm good with networking and technical support. I do know Javascript and HTML but not extensively as I cheat with a special library for my Java. :)

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Almia
  2. Location & Age: Oregon / 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): N/A - Although I intend to join simultaneously with two friends; HiddenSquid and X_Caster.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Found it on PlanetMinecraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to the terms.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a solid Minecraft player as well as a massive RPG fan. Your server looks like something I'd really be interested in. A lot of servers are Pay2Win which is extremely frustrating where yours is beyond legitimate gameplay. I of course have browsed the Wiki and I'm in the game already and have progressed through the tutorials, reading the rules in the process.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA5
  10. Additional Info: I don't have a degree but I'm a manager for a call-center for game console support. I'm good with networking and technical support. I do know Javascript and HTML but not extensively as I cheat with a special library for my Java. :)

reviewing