• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Allowed mods

MegaRain95

Stone
This thread is created for the purpose of introducing allowable mods. I believe that Single Player mods, such as The Mo' Creatures mod, should be allowed, as they do NOT affect multiplayer gameplay. Please post your suggestions below.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
This thread is created for the purpose of introducing allowable mods. I believe that Single Player mods, such as The Mo' Creatures mod, should be allowed, as they do NOT affect multiplayer gameplay. Please post your suggestions below.
Mo's Creatures does need a server side and a client side.
Since HC don't want people to "must" have a particular mod in their client this will never happend.

MegaRain95

Stone
I don't exactly understand your point. Please explain with a more defined message.

On the note, 1 Optimistic and 1 F-Palm? Wow.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Why should a mod that doesnt work in Bukkit servers be allowed? Even if it was allowed, you couldnt use it, so this suggestion is pretty much useless.

MegaRain95

Stone
Alright, but this was created by a spur made when a user asked whether he could use the furniture mod, to which a proctor said that it wasn't allowed. Anyone may lock this thread now, if it is needed.