• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALL RANGERS READ

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Welcome to Ranger Camp.

Rule 1. Don't talk about Ranger Camp
Rule 2. Don't Talk About Ranger Camp.
Rule 3. If this is your first night, you have to Track.

Join "Rangers" under Groups for access to my personal region along the North Road of spawn. More info under the post Ranger Camp.

FOLLOW LINK \/ CLICK "RANGERS" CLICK JOIN. Total work for you: 3 clicks
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/cz-groups/

You must be a Ranger.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
If you have a mastered Ranger spec on this map but re-specced, you can join the forum group but not the Ranger Camp region/lwc.

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8
What if we are level 29 rogues and are about to be rangers by the end of the night :D (not sarcasm)

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Then you will be welcome in Ranger Camp by the end of the night!

*disclaimer* -Dsaw may be slower than that in updating his LWCs, but we'll get every Ranger on there don't worry

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Ranger Camp just got 50% more AWESOME!

I know some of you have been reluctant to join the forum group because you think I am tricking you when I say it doesnt cost you ANYthing, not time not effort (beyond 3 clicks) no alliances no new enemies, Nothing.

So, Introducing RANGER TENTS!

As of right now, there is a LWC that will be Ranger Only at EACH 750, 750 Graveyard!!!! WOW! They will mostly contain bows because its a pain to run around after death without one, and maybe some redstone.
They are not all updated yet, I want this to bump membership a bit and then I will trek 3000+ blocks to /cmodify them all.

JOIN YOU LAZY RANGERS I WANT TO BUILD A TINY BIT OF COMRADERIE DAMMIT

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
iron axes at GYs, and at camp lwc any nice axes that I get from raiding. Will put in soon. Also, rangers I would love some help walking out to restock these, I'll provide the items. Check the group later for help request. Would be like once a week, walk out to 750, 750 gy and put axes/arrows in. Pays 10c probly.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
iron axes at GYs, and at camp lwc any nice axes that I get from raiding. Will put in soon. Also, rangers I would love some help walking out to restock these, I'll provide the items. Check the group later for help request. Would be like once a week, walk out to 750, 750 gy and put axes/arrows in. Pays 10c probly.
I requested to join the group, by the way. I can help supply iron axes, too.