• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug All my Titles are gone

Getcrazy

TNT
Recently I returned back to HC but my titles are now gone. I do not really remember what titles I had other than my Veteran title and I think I need the 2 year title aswell.

Thanks for your time,

Getcrazy

JacobBurkey

Portal
Recently I returned back to HC but my titles are now gone. I do not really remember what titles I had other than my Veteran title and I think I need the 2 year title aswell.

Thanks for your time,

Getcrazy
There was a reset like a month back.. don't know when you came back though. If it was when the server reset and you just got back, that obviously means your titles were wiped because of the map reset.

Getcrazy

TNT
I'm not really talking about my class titles Im talking about my veteran and whatever the 2 year title is I think it is Elite. But yeah I am pretty sure my Veteran title should have carried through...

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I'm not really talking about my class titles Im talking about my veteran and whatever the 2 year title is I think it is Elite. But yeah I am pretty sure my Veteran title should have carried through...
I'm sure as far as *should* have it you'd be fine so long as you haven't had bans.
Just PE for them ingame if you haven't, I'd be up for betting the data wasn't carried since you were so inactive.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Player data is archived after a month's inactivity. Open a PE in game and it will get sorted out.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
If you have been banned it resets.