• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alchemists making Lillypads

But it would be really annoying if you want to make a lot because you would have to drag and drop a water bucket into the crafting bench to just make one of them. Then you would have to get another water bucket to make 1 more. To me it just seems like it would take a really long time to make even a stack and it seems to be inefficient if it crafted just one. Maybe 4 would be a better number but the reagent should be more then what I said. I like the idea of a slimeball though, I never thought of that since they are mostly found in swamp biomes.

Down the center column I think from top to bottom the crafting recipe should be:
4 Leaf Blocks
1 Slime Ball
1 Water Bucket

Other crafting recipes and ingredient input would be appreciated.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was an alchemist on the last map, and this map the way to make things is so much easier! That is why I said one or two, to add the pain I had =P

Really though, I do like it being 4 and throwing the slime ball in there is a nice touch.