• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alchemists; Chemicals and you

Volk

Stone
Uhm. I love you guys I really do. But Alchemists haven't changed since a year ago. Endstone is new. You wanna cookie? There's tons of new biome materia that needs to get updated. If I knew how I'd do it myself but I don't know coding

We are missing BASIC formulas. BASIC. Like formulas that you see and you're like, wait that wasn't implemented since Beta? *cough cough* spider webs.

*SMACK*

Shut up coughing lab student! Now is not the time for time for your sarcastic exposition.

Anyways.

Spawn eggs with some crazy recipes might be fun. Food for thought. Think about the alchemist traps that could be made.

An adventurer walks into a cave. There's huge beautiful white stalagmites hanging from the ceiling of the structure. He sees a light at the end of this tunnel, it is clearly treasure of some sort. He starts walking towards it...

*CRUNCH CRUNCH*

The dragon smiles and licks his teeth clean.

But really, I would love to stuff someone into a room with creeper dispensers. How hilarious would that make alchemists traps it opens up a whole new level of possibilities.

A party of heroes travel to a mountain rumored to have infinite treasures. After hours of searching they come across dwarven ruins leading to the inner workings, and a problem. A big problem. The biggest ogre they had ever seen before in their time, guarding the entrance vigilantly. The creature notices the party, and shouts out to them...

SEND FORTH YOUR BEST RIDDLER!

The party argues amongst themselves for the best riddler. Each claiming to be better than the other.

The rogue, well, being a rogue takes the matters into his own hands.

"I AM THE PARTIES BEST RIDDLER!", he shouts to the ogre.

*SMASH*

The ogre lifts his colossal mace, revealing the now dead rogue and a crater.

"Krogg HATES riddlers. You can pass."

The moral of that story is that alchemists need updated recipes for new items like red sand, old ones like spider webs, and with some incriminating balance; creature eggs.

Thank you for your time readers.

Kainzo I know you're a busy guy and you've got your hands full right now.

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
There is already a thread in which Mikehk and a few others are working on updating cauldron recipes and such, perhaps check it out.