• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Alchemist xp

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
Please, i know its imposible to give alchemist xp from brewing potions, but it would help them getting xp from crafting, specialy from the cauldron craftings. Also it would make it much more interesting to lvl

DeWreck94

Wood
Yes, I agree! It'd be a lot more fun and exciting to be able to level from crafting. As a current alchemist, I'm only leveling from doing things that aren't related to alchemy which kind of doesn't make sense and is a bit of a put off.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Please, i know its imposible to give alchemist xp from brewing potions, but it would help them getting xp from crafting, specialy from the cauldron craftings. Also it would make it much more interesting to lvl
Thoughts on this @mung3r? I wouldnt mind seeing more ways to gain exp for crafters,

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Regarding the exp gains, would it be possible to give alchemist an option to make an item that grants EXP for their profession. For example it could require the alchemist to throw 4 diffrent types of specific potions into the cauldron to create this special item. This item will be a one time use item and have a C/D applied to the player after using it while destroying the item. Also, the item will have diffrent tiers relating to the alchemists overall level (higher level, more exp gained from using the item).

Pros;
+gives another use to making potions
+gives alchemists a more community driven aspect (helps levels up town members by giving the items out)

Cons;
+May level players professions too fast (depending on the gains)
+Not sure on if it's even possible to make in terms of codeing

Thoughts people?

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Thoughts on this @mung3r? I wouldnt mind seeing more ways to gain exp for crafters,

If there's an event we can hook for cauldron crafting, then yeah, nothing holding us back from making it an xp source.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I also think it would be a good idea for them to gain farming EXP (Alchemist's gotta gather stuff for potions right?)