• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Alchemist cauldron pluggin

I reacon we should include a cauldron recipe for glowstone dust to substitute for the cocoa recipe since its pretty much going to be pointless with the new update and the cocoa bean plant, and seeing as its becoming extinct in the nether and expensive in trade chat it just seems like a good idea to add it.:)
or at least add some new cauldron recipes.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
I like this idea, however as a fellow alchemist this, well would be OP. Although potions were nerfed, so I wonder what others think?

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Nether wart is easier to obtain, and glowstone is used for potions and decoration, imma stick with glowstone!

just because it may be added doesn't necessarily mean it will be easy to make take mycelium for example it takes a diamond block to make that. and lets face it whats the likely hood that the nether will be reset. and then cleaned fresh within the few hours. unless chain mail is becoming a universal armour, and cocoa plants are disabled i really think alchemists need a buff up for the update

A good recipe may go something like this at this stage i reacon
.Gunpowder (between 1-3)
.Gold Nugget ( i reacon it should be 1-4)
.4 glass or 4 torches

depending on how much gold dust it gives is up to you :)