• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Albion Online

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Uhh... Yea, like 10 of us have recently been playing Albion online. There is gathering, refining, crafting, small/huge/comp pvp and plenty of dungeons. It is a completely player controlled economy, you build all the buildings, conquer the land and transport materials.

Currently the game is in its final beta stage and will get a wipe on release in 3-4 months. You do need to buy a Founder's pack and yes day 1 of the release the Legendary founders will have a small advantage with their mounts, but people will be selling them by day two. It is an extremely fun game even if the graphics don't represent it as good as they could, but the game is available on Android and soon IOS to play. While on mobile you are connected to the actual servers and can farm, build, gather or whatever you want.

The founder's packs"
$30 USD= Veteran
Standard pack with Beta access.

$50 = Epic
Beta Access, Silver border around your avatar and a few in game items are lootable and destructable

$100 = Legendary
~t3 Mounts (Ox and Horse) and Beta access with a Golden border.

All packs include certain amounts of gold (starting from 2k) and premium time (starting from 1 month) but I didn't include those above because people may think right away it's P2W, but gold is able to be bought from other plays with silver as well as premium time. Silver is VERY easy to get and it's very easy to start a standard character then get it premium.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
They pitch it really well, the latest "Everyone matters" trailer looked really cool.
Is there like a free version? I generally don't get into mmo's but it does look cool so I'd love to try it before paying.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I've been playing since like the first Beta bruh. Where you been?
I bought into it in December 2015 after watching it for a very long time. If you still need a group to play with hmu ;)

@LordZelkova There is no Free trial or anything, but I can link you many videos and streams of gameplay. Just tell me what kind you want to see ;)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I bought into it in December 2015 after watching it for a very long time. If you still need a group to play with hmu ;)

@LordZelkova There is no Free trial or anything, but I can link you many videos and streams of gameplay. Just tell me what kind you want to see ;)
I'm really not interested in the PvP since I tend to be pretty bad at in games (Miencraft, Dark Souls, etc).
How far does the PvE go? Is there a point where the only thing to do is PvP? Basically, can I craft and gather and mine forever and just throw crafted weapons and shit at other people.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm really not interested in the PvP since I tend to be pretty bad at in games (Miencraft, Dark Souls, etc).
How far does the PvE go? Is there a point where the only thing to do is PvP? Basically, can I craft and gather and mine forever and just throw crafted weapons and shit at other people.
You can gather without risk of pvp until you need to go into red zones for T6+. You can make a build specifically for gathering and escaping people, but you can also go hours without finding people or just never escape anyone. You will die, you will get loot and you will lose loot. You will have ups and downs but it's part of the game. You are able to just gather and craft shit to supply pvpers and many guilds do, but that PvE isn't incredibly far to be able to do solo. Many of the high tier end game dungeons you really need coordination and multiple people.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
You can gather without risk of pvp until you need to go into red zones for T6+. You can make a build specifically for gathering and escaping people, but you can also go hours without finding people or just never escape anyone. You will die, you will get loot and you will lose loot. You will have ups and downs but it's part of the game. You are able to just gather and craft shit to supply pvpers and many guilds do, but that PvE isn't incredibly far to be able to do solo. Many of the high tier end game dungeons you really need coordination and multiple people.
Well, I understand needing multiple people to do high end stuff.
But it seems there's a lot of gathering and crafting that can be done, I dunno. Never played MMO's, just never really tried getting into one lol

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Well, I understand needing multiple people to do high end stuff.
But it seems there's a lot of gathering and crafting that can be done, I dunno. Never played MMO's, just never really tried getting into one lol
There is ALWAYS something to be gathered. whether that's t2 in Royal Islands or t5.3 in Black zone Outlands.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
The game will wipe in 1 month (people are thinking towards the end of March) so anyone that wants to start fresh now is the time!
Got about 10-15 people playing from hc and the rest of our group has at least 30 people that are coming back.