• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alan540's Application!

Alan540

Dirt
Here are some screenshots of a house I made while I was starting Minecraft around early 2012.
http://imgur.com/E7iVds4,Ho1FJTL,m7M64x4,R0FzRbS,o4hvqOw,1mHivIe#0

I want to join HeroCraft Online because RPG games was always my favorite genre of games and joining an RPG styled Minecraft server would bring me much joy because the very first games that I started playing were Ocarina of Time, World of Warcraft and Mario 64, Mario SunShine. I love RPG games and it would be amazing if I could be a part of this server and play as the hero in my point of view,slay monsters and duel with players while always following the rules of the server and respecting all other players

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Alan540
  2. Location & Age: Location: Canada Age:15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None, I always try my hardest to respect and follow the rules of all the servers I join.
  4. Referral(s): I was searching for servers on Google that have a rpg aspect and came to found this one.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCA7
Here are some screenshots of a house I made while I was starting Minecraft around early 2012.
http://imgur.com/E7iVds4,Ho1FJTL,m7M64x4,R0FzRbS,o4hvqOw,1mHivIe#0

I want to join HeroCraft Online because RPG games was always my favorite genre of games and joining an RPG styled Minecraft server would bring me much joy because the very first games that I started playing were Ocarina of Time, World of Warcraft and Mario 64, Mario SunShine. I love RPG games and it would be amazing if I could be a part of this server and play as the hero in my point of view,slay monsters and duel with players while always following the rules of the server and respecting all other players

Reviewing

Alan540

Dirt
Please explain this ban, thanks!

http://fishbans.com/u/Alan540
I was on that server for many weeks and I had a friend who had this house, i was going to redecorate his house because he said he hated it, so I did, and he came back on the server when I was not finished and was freaking out and calling for an admin. I was just trying to help him but now I know that I should've asked him and should not have done what I have done.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was on that server for many weeks and I had a friend who had this house, i was going to redecorate his house because he said he hated it, so I did, and he came back on the server when I was not finished and was freaking out and calling for an admin. I was just trying to help him but now I know that I should've asked him and should not have done what I have done.

Was not too concerned with the ban, but when the question is asked about bans and you say none yet we find them that is not being honest.

Accepted

Alan540

Dirt
I'm terribly sorry, It seems that I completely forgot about it. I hope you can forgive me