• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Akioryuu's Application

Akioryuu

Wood
  • Minecraft In-game name: Akioryuu
  • Location & Age: America, 20 years old
  • Previous Bans from other Servers: No
  • Referral(s): N/A
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was looking for a rpg server online
  • Have you voted for Herocraft?: yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: i enjoy rping and working in groups to create cities/towns/guilds. i'm fairly good at building and i try to be as helpful as i can for new people entering. if someone asks for help i'll normally drop whatever i'm doing to help out.
  • Special key: {HCA8}
  • Additional Info: I play about every type of game that has ben made and have a large number of games through steam, I am a combat medic for the united states army and am currently in college. Minecraft is the main game i play switching between that and Guild Wars 2 mostly. i enjoy manga, reading a good book, and hiking in the woods with my dogs.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Minecraft In-game name: Akioryuu
  • Location & Age: America, 20 years old
  • Previous Bans from other Servers: No
  • Referral(s): N/A
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was looking for a rpg server online
  • Have you voted for Herocraft?: yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: i enjoy rping and working in groups to create cities/towns/guilds. i'm fairly good at building and i try to be as helpful as i can for new people entering. if someone asks for help i'll normally drop whatever i'm doing to help out.
  • Special key: {HCA8}
  • Additional Info: I play about every type of game that has ben made and have a large number of games through steam, I am a combat medic for the united states army and am currently in college. Minecraft is the main game i play switching between that and Guild Wars 2 mostly. i enjoy manga, reading a good book, and hiking in the woods with my dogs.
Good day to you, Akioryuu! I am HoldMyPie and I will be reviewing your app. Please stay tuned during this process as I may need to ask a few questions and/or clear some things up with you.