• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aiyeris Mute Appeal

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Aiyeris
Muted by: @Kainzo
Time of mute: 11:44PM
Server/Channel: Out of Character
Reason for mute: Implying that everybody was Hitler.
Your story: I was in Out of Character chat for the past week and if anybody would say anything such as "I like to draw." I'd say "Hitler liked to draw, are you implying that you're Hitler?". This troll went on for a week and then I had my buttox mollywhopped by Kainzo's mute. I understand that I am completely at fault and I am regretful for my ignorant actions. I understand if the mute has to be longer than 7 minutes. An hour is permissible and perhaps even 2, if you feel it in the soft tender reaches of your heart. If however the mute must to be longer than so be it, I will accept any punishment with grace and honor in the name of Port Royal, for as the lead architect, the lead enchanter, lead Berserker, any punishment is acceptable, and I can handle it giving you my back, for it bears many burdens but with the sheer strength of friendship, the bond that chains throughout Port Royal will pick me up off of my feet and walk alongside me until this burden is lifted off my rear deltoids.

Last edited: