• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AirHeader's Application.

AirHead

Dirt
  • In-game name: AirHeader
  • Location & Age: England, fourteen.
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): One, I believe.
  • Referral(s): No referrals.
  • Reason you should be accepted: Well there's not much you could tell from an application, but I hope you take my word that I'm interested in the server and hope to contribute. I believe I'm rather good at building, but rather afraid that I have nothing to show for it, at this current moment. I rather enjoy PvP and I hear this is the best place. I go surfing for other servers often, just for a look around and this really is something.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Some clip on YouTube. I do not have a link, but if you would like one, do request.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No. I will when I have a reason to.
  • Additional Info: I don't know that I have anything else to say, but as you have requested I lengthen out the application, I'll explain my experience in minecraft. I've been playing since the game came out, and have been enjoying it since. I play many other games alongside it but have spent a lot of time administrating servers, most notably "PawnCraft". It's been a while since I've just been a player of the game and I most likely will not participate in any major events or projects etc. for some time, as I like to settle down and observe for a good while. I simply found the game when googling for another, and I'm glad I came across this one. As I mentioned, I'm fine to contribute in any way possible when I see fit, and may donate some day. I believe in first impressions, and as far as they go, this is a very good one of this server.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm assuming that you are the same Airheader from Pawncraft, and I hope I am correct. Please give me a link to your ban, but in the meantime, lengthen you application and make sure you don't leave anything blank.

AirHead

Dirt
I do indeed administrate Pawncraft. And I'm not sure if I have a ban, but I think I might have one or two, and if so, I have no +bs on them. And sure, I'll lengthen it out a little.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Alright.

@AirHead what I would like from you is an explanation of your banned thread and why you were punished so harshly as to be demoted from being an Administrator to not being allowed on the server.

AirHead

Dirt
Well, I don't like to damage the rep of other servers but you could say the owner of pawncraft got somewhat aggressive. The reason for the ban was "I don't think I want you around anymore" or something along those lines. Though, if you want my background of bad things I have done, I can share as much as you like. I've griefed a couple times in the past, on my first day of minecraft classic. I was pretty new to Minecraft, let alone indie games and didn't know that it was not allowed, or wouldn't be replaced. I've also exploited one or two mods before, but always informed an administrator afterwards. I think that's about it. :)

AirHead

Dirt
Why should I be on edge? Someone on edge has something to hide, and I'm a friendly player! ^_^
I'll be playing as I ever do, which is within the rules :)