• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Air_Restraint's Balance Team App

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Air_Restraint. I am 19.
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
June 30, 2012. I switched accounts sometime in Bastion.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Heroes: #1 Wizard, #2 Druid, and #3 Ninja. Professions: #1 Smith, #2 Merchant, and #3 Miner
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Basically any time I'm on. I'm pretty active on the server. I'm in CST.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have a good aspect of what classes are like. I PvP quite a bit and get to see how others play the classes also. I don't tend to rage either when I die either when others would sometimes make excuses. I look at what made me lost and what they did better then me. So I tend to look at how classes compare also. I just want to try to put my input in the classes. I don't agree with some of the stuff can happen to the classes and I'd also like to see if my opinion/input could help.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: In a way. I mean I haven't helped balance classes before, but I do have experience with a lot of the classes and get a good grip on how they are like and how we can shape them to perform their position.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes I do.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes :)
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have loads of free time at the moment and am looking for something else to help HC grow. Please ask any questions if you have any.

Thank you for reviewing my app.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Air_Restraint. I am 18.
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
June 30, 2012. I switched accounts sometime in Bastion.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Heroes: #1 Samurai, #2 Paladin, and #3 Dragoon. Professions: #1 Smith, #2 Merchant, and #3 Miner
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Basically any time I'm on. I'm pretty active on the server. I'm in CST.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have a good aspect of what classes are like. I PvP quite a bit and get to see how others play the classes also. I don't tend to rage either when I die either when others would sometimes make excuses. I look at what made me lost and what they did better then me. So I tend to look at how classes compare also. I just want to try to put my input in the classes. I don't agree with some of the stuff can happen to the classes and I'd also like to see if my opinion/input could help.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: In a way. I mean I haven't helped balance classes before, but I do have experience with a lot of the classes and get a good grip on how they are like and how we can shape them to perform their position.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes I do.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes :)
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm a senior in High School. I'm active in various activities at school also. So I might not be able to get on for some stuff. I also have a job that I'm in training for. But besides all that I'm a fairly active and can get on 3-5 hours a day.

Thank you for reviewing my app.
Welcome aboard!

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Bump. I would like to be reviewed again for this position. I did edit some info

Last edited: