• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Aidan's application

Minecraft in-game name: awesomesuace9787
Location & age: Virginia, 14
Previous bans from other servers: Yes most of the bans were accidental, here are some examples, supposed grief, and Aimbot
Referrals:I have no referrals but I thought this would be a nice server to play on
Where did you here about Herocraft:I heard about Herocraft on another server with the classes this server sounded interesting so I looked it up
Did you vote for Herocraft:Yes
Special key:{HCA16}
Additional info:I have been looking for servers like this and your server seems to be more unique then others, hopefully I will have a enjoyable time on your server

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Previous bans from other servers: Yes most of the bans were accidental, here are some examples, supposed grief, and Aimbot
Referrals:I have no referrals but I thought this would be a nice server to play on
Where did you here about Herocraft:I heard about Herocraft on another server with the classes this server sounded interesting so I looked it up
Additional info:I have been looking for servers like this and your server seems to be more unique then others, hopefully I will have a enjoyable time on your server
Looks like you application is incomplete as you are missing a few questions. Please refer back to the whitelist guide and include all the required information. Once you have done so reply to this so I am alerted.

Thanks!

Do you agree to Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes I do

Reason I should be accepted: If I am grey-listed I could have more fun then without and could recommend this server to other people

Looks like you application is incomplete as you are missing a few questions. Please refer back to the whitelist guide and include all the required information. Once you have done so reply to this so I am alerted.

Thanks!

Thanks!
Do you agree to EULA & ToS : Yes I do
Reason I should be accepted: If I am grey-listed I can have a better experience, and may refer because I think its fun

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I would suggest being patient for an answer rather than bumping your application, we Proctors have lives outside of HCO.

Continuing review...[DOUBLEPOST=1352242920,1352242596][/DOUBLEPOST]Please elaborate your bans here, this includes when they occurred.

I would suggest being patient for an answer rather than bumping your application, we Proctors have lives outside of HCO.

Continuing review...[DOUBLEPOST=1352242920,1352242596][/DOUBLEPOST]Please elaborate your bans here, this includes when they occurred.
The first ban was about a year ago I was walking to my house while another person was building his A admin came up and said are you with him I said no and got banned, the second one was while I was on a prison server I got a new desktop with about 120 fps and ran forward hit 3 people in complete opposite directions and got banned.

I mean the admins accidentaly banned me not that I accidentally got my self banned the prison server allowed pvp[DOUBLEPOST=1352245622][/DOUBLEPOST]And thank you for spending the time to review this

Really? ok well I have steam and enjoy TF2, Im thinking about buying gmod and I also play some lfd2.
When I dont feel like doing any of that I play football.