• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug AH Item Switcharoo Bug

Domainoft

Coal
I was testing out the AH the first day you had it set up. I sold several things, mostly went well. I had put 18 Diamond Shovels with Eff IV I believe on the AH for 10 each, Getting a feel fro prices and how they would do. The AH was taken down and I wasn't able to check anything yesterday. Today I went to see how my items were doing and found several sale receipts in my mailbox and 16 Diamond Swords, Un-enchanted with 1557 of 1561 durability. I had several Enchanted Diamond swords for sale. sorry I can't remember the enchants. Perhaps the system got confused and put the wrong item in the mailbox?

What is strange is that the durability on every sword is the same. and there is also a relic in there and im 100% I hadn't placed any relics for sale.

It's late here, I put in a PE in game for this issue it was closed by Air_Restriant and he requested I post a bug report instead.

Ticket #5142

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I was testing out the AH the first day you had it set up. I sold several things, mostly went well. I had put 18 Diamond Shovels with Eff IV I believe on the AH for 10 each, Getting a feel fro prices and how they would do. The AH was taken down and I wasn't able to check anything yesterday. Today I went to see how my items were doing and found several sale receipts in my mailbox and 16 Diamond Swords, Un-enchanted with 1557 of 1561 durability. I had several Enchanted Diamond swords for sale. sorry I can't remember the enchants. Perhaps the system got confused and put the wrong item in the mailbox?

What is strange is that the durability on every sword is the same. and there is also a relic in there and im 100% I hadn't placed any relics for sale.

It's late here, I put in a PE in game for this issue it was closed by Air_Restriant and he requested I post a bug report instead.

Ticket #5142
Reporting to @cindy_k

Is it possible for you to reproduce this? We had an issue loading up the global market plugin and the delay may have caused this type of thing to happen.

Domainoft

Coal
I could try to reproduce it, but it would probably require you to take the market down, and re-add it....hopefully not something that is ever needed again. In the mean time ill get a bunch of shovels together and toss them up there see what happens...Or if a Mod could replace the diamond swords with Enchanted Eff IV shovels I'll just re post those ones....Not sure what I would do with 16 Slightly damaged diamond swords otherwise lol.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Reporting to @cindy_k

Is it possible for you to reproduce this? We had an issue loading up the global market plugin and the delay may have caused this type of thing to happen.
It would mainly happen when you would take it out and add it back in I believe. I got this problem also when it was first took out then re-added.