• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ah, apologies

@TimForReal , you made a suggestion, but someone must've locked the thread and prevented my response. So, I will submit it via my next Unmute Appeal:

IGN: Tottepo
Muted by: Kainzo
Time of mute: A couple/few days ago
Server/Channel: Global
Reason for mute: "staff degradation"
Your story:

Tim, you said:
Pretty sure I'm the one that muted you, staff disrespect is against the rules.
I apologize for my disrespect. I'm known on many servers as a mellow and easygoing guy, so I'm not sure how things turned so sour on Herocraft. I know you have a very busy schedule, but if you can spare the time to hear a Customer out (I would've purchased more, had I not had my hands full with community issues), I would be more than glad to work out with you how the rest of my time on Herocraft - hopefully a long and pleasant one - can be improved, without my having to be muted, or leave all of the Chats.

You also said:
We work hard to make this a fair server for everyone and don't need constant degradation, if you feel you have to do this, this is not the server for you.
How can I go about getting help in the /HELP channel? Or not being muted for using /PE to report griefing? How may I not be banned for harvesting a Public crop, before I have the chance to replant, as the signs around the crops tell players to?

I have no wish to degrade, nor badmouth, anyone. I do, on the other hand, want some degree of dignity, and to have more than just the one Admin to talk to, who will answer my questions, and not just tell me to leave the Chat.

Perhaps you can help me achieve this? Thus far, the efforts of me and my friends, many of whom have played Herocraft for 1-2 years, haven't yielded positive results. I would love to change this, if you can give me some pointers! :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@XARXU
There is such a thing called Petition Harassment. Creating multiple petitions when asked to use only one, can cause this. I haven't looked further into this because I haven't seen a report of how a petition was mishandled or a specific petition # relating to this.

We are not here for your amusement. I will not tolerate people who bad mouth my staff or myself, if you have issues with a specific system, person or thing, please use the forum PM system to make this known to me or an admin. (Note this not an open access to whine about the server or its mechanics)

Since I was the person that muted you, my mutes last 1 month, an admin, or someone else can remove it after the time lapses.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry if I have improper premissions to reply to this, but I would like to note, @XARXU I have tried to talk to you in game to offer my assistance in whatever you needed help with to compensate for any troubles you believe you have. You have yet to reply to that message. Do not pretend like people have not offered the same thing.

If you're having issues with a specific staff member, then feel free to message me in private. I'm always available to talk/listen, and you can reach me with a message here on the forums.

Staff isn't hired, they are players that help out in-game. They play and and enjoy the game just like everyone else, and if you feel like they are abusing that power then feel free to message me about it. I'm always available for any questions/concerns and will help any way I can.

-Barb
That there was a quote from @barbas0l from one of your prior appeals. It as well is an offer that was given to you for someone to talk to. Maybe taking up on these offers would help, and on my behalf I am still open to PM in game, Hyperion_the_II.

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to reply to this :3