• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Age of Empires Online! :O

Oryinn

Obsidian
I heard it is one of those micro-transaction, wait 8 hours for armies to train, facebook based games. Have not checked it out though.

I heard it is one of those micro-transaction, wait 8 hours for armies to train, facebook based games. Have not checked it out though.
Nope. It's proper age of empires but with like a cartooney feel to it.
battle.jpg

It's free to play but apparantly there are some "booster packs" you can buy which are mostly aesthetic. I'm still chekcing it out but am pretty impressed with it so far.

Angusward

Gold
It's not letting me download it, something about a bad timestamp, and downloading it elsewhere means I can't get a product key. Yay, Microsoft, and I didn't really want that piece of crapware LIVE Marketplace on my computer either. Balls to you, then. If you don't want me to try your ad packed MT driven cash cow, then that's fine by me.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Ive been playing it. Most opponents are matched pretty evenly. Im a huge Age of Empires fan.