• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Afk Macroing at it's finest

Should people be allowed to afk macro in T chat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dennis69911a

With the Caps... Most annoying thing ever.

Attachments

• afkmacroing.PNG
    afkmacroing.PNG
    110.9 KB · Views: 128

Nevinryal

Glowstone
I've been moving potions and items to shops and chests on order all day. You're free to order some. Only 1 Soul per pot! Also msg me for special bulk orders your mats.

D

Dennis69911a

@Nevinryal Dem' Caps are annoying + you being afk people don't wanna always buy one by one. Try Being there and active if you want more sales.

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Just messaged you prior to this I've been on all day. Just got done running another bulk order. So far you're the only person who's having an issue with this and didn't even bother to pm me. I'm not sure what your point is. Is your ignore function not working? At tier 6 I would think you would know.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Just messaged you prior to this I've been on all day. Just got done running another bulk order. So far you're the only person who's having an issue with this and didn't even bother to pm me. I'm not sure what your point is. Is your ignore function not working? At tier 6 I would think you would know.
Meh i saw it about every 30ish seconds all day.

I see how it could get annoying but i honestly don't care. If it gets THAT annoying you can always /ignore Nevinryal < Not impossible.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
The t6 thing is stupid, IK kids who are "rich" and they just go through and donate 200$ to a server first time on it.
Ik some people afk macros last map a lot @Trazil u know who I be talking bout right? These people made a shit ton of money off it too XD

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
The t6 thing is stupid, IK kids who are "rich" and they just go through and donate 200$ to a server first time on it.
Ik some people afk macros last map a lot @Trazil u know who I be talking bout right? These people made a shit ton of money off it too XD
Yup, its 100% legal (as far as i know) and effective, WHY WOULDN'T YOU DO IT?!

It's simply good advertising and a smart way to sell a shit ton of stuff (pots in this case) at a great price!

EDIT: I'd buy a bunch, but @MrPepperoni is amazing and makes me doublechest full whenever i need em <3

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Well I've since spoken with Dennis about this issue and we agreed on a a more acceptable msg omitting the caps and I'm trying to wait a bit longer before posting. Honestly didn't think it was that bad but we'll see how it goes. Also, still taking orders if anyone wants or if anyone would like to see potions for sale at 1 soul in a specific area let me know or message me on here or in game and I'll set one up for you. =)

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
The following actions are prohibited:
  • Building or mining within townships without explicit permission from the town's mayor.
    • This rule extends 100 blocks from townships.
    • Players are allowed to build what is minimally needed to scale a town's walls, however it must be removed immediately once the raid is complete.
  • Intentionally abusing glitches or game mechanics.
    • Block jumping.
    • Mob spawner grinding.
      • Spawner rooms in any form are now illegal.
    • Creating 'Dark Rooms'
    • Killing friends for exp or any other resource or statistic, aka boosting.
      • This includes claiming bounties on friends and fellow town members.
    • Afk macroing.
    • Arrow barrage ICs must be 15 blocks distance from one another.
    • Abusing game mechanics/block lag to gain access to regioned areas, etc
So yeah, there's that.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
if you have a macro set up that actually posts your message for you on a timed basis, then it should absolutely be illegal. if youre just spamming your hot key every 20 seconds, it shouldnt be illegal, but you should probably get a life

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
yus ik *cough* Jonsoon *cough*

RagingDragon5

Portal
What is the time between messages? On your picture it looks like spam, but it just could of been that Herocraft was slow at that time. If the timing are too close to eachother I would just suggest he makes it longer. I don't think this is really a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.