• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aegis Untrustworthy Players

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
These players have committed legal but evil actions in which they confiscate or steal items by using their access to a regioned area.

This is a list of Untrustworthy Players, and you should seriously consider the risk if you think these players are trying to scam you or your town.

Current Untrustworthy list:

Gangstaklein : left town and used his region perms to remove covered chests and allow freepers into our town before we were able to remove him from the regions
Reference: @I_Love_Miners

Ritzierben : When kicked out of town by our Town mayor for being a "Jerk" and still had perms, and abused his perms to get back at the town members he disliked by stealing their items and then selling them.
Reference: @devotedworker

Jure997 : Killed a few town members before looting the town and then leaving.
Reference: @DanielH101

Format for Submitting a Name to the Untrustworthy List:
Name: Story
Reference: NAME. Most accepted references will be Staff members, otherwise the reported story will take some time to be processed to see if they truly belong on the list.

• PLEASE TRY TO ONLY SUBMIT PEOPLE WHO HAVE "LEGALLY ABUSED REGIONS", not banned/exploiting players.
  • No drama from non-regioned areas. This means only Towns, Residences, and regioned Plots.

It does not matter if there is a seemingly reasonable justification for the abuse of permissions to steal or confiscate items, if the player gains any items from a region maliciously, they go on this list.

@Admins

Any way to make a shortlink for this so we can put this in chat? I know some people do not enjoy reading the forums or diving into the majesty of it.

Last edited:

Ruger392

Obsidian
I notice most of these "untrustworthy players" did something to your town, maybe they had a reason to be so mean.

zjacob1

Gold
Shouldn't everyone at least be given a second chance before being labeled as "Untrustworthy"?

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
Shouldn't everyone at least be given a second chance before being labeled as "Untrustworthy"?

You want a freeby to abuse regions? You want others a freeby to abuse regions and give them a "second chance" . You obviously have never been betrayed have you?

Blackpatcher

Stone
If you're going to kick somebody out of your town why wouldn't you remove their perms at the same time? Its completely stupid and most importantly you're own fault if you kick somebody for your town and then let that disgruntled player to keep perms for any amount of time.

More importantly this thread and any similar threads shouldn't exist. Calling out players that have screwed you because of your own stupidity is wrong and only going to cause trouble on the forums.

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
If you're going to kick somebody out of your town why wouldn't you remove their perms at the same time? Its completely stupid and most importantly you're own fault if you kick somebody for your town and then let that disgruntled player to keep perms for any amount of time.

More importantly this thread and any similar threads shouldn't exist. Calling out players that have screwed you because of your own stupidity is wrong and only going to cause trouble on the forums.
They leave then do this. Most of the time

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9

Nevertheless, before doing so he caused problems and started fights from within the town. Constantly testing the patience of everyone around him. Instead of making this a topic to talk about, how bout adding to it? Otherwise, thank you for your input.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8

I suggest learning the game a little more; players can leave a town of their own accord, whenever they wish. This means that if they want to be malicious, they can leave and retain their permissions until a managerial member of the town can come on and revoke them; during that period the player could do anything they so wished to the region; a few of these actions fall under server rules and are bannable, but for the actions that don't, that is where this thread comes in.

It's not necessarily through someone's stupidity, nor is this 'Calling out players that have screwed you'. It allows the community to be notified of these players' untrustworthy actions so as to prevent the likelihood of the said player striking again. Try being a little more constructive next time.

Instead of making this a topic to talk about, how bout adding to it? Otherwise, thank you for your input.

Well said.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
I suggest learning the game a little more; players can leave a town of their own accord, whenever they wish. This means that if they want to be malicious, they can leave and retain their permissions until a managerial member of the town can come on and revoke them; during that period the player could do anything they so wished to the region; a few of these actions fall under server rules and are bannable, but for the actions that don't, that is where this thread comes in.

It's not necessarily through someone's stupidity, nor is this 'Calling out players that have screwed you'. It allows the community to be notified of these players' untrustworthy actions so as to prevent the likelihood of the said player striking again. Try being a little more constructive next time.

Well said.

I'm apparently banned for thread ratings for some reason so I'll just say thank you, lol

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm apparently banned for thread ratings for some reason so I'll just say thank you, lol
Check a little further in various forums areas. I think the ratings ability has been taken off for all the threads in the Townships forums section including the subforum of Diplomacy, ie this thread.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

Well... thats just idiotic >.< If you actually ran a town, you would understand that things aren't perfect, and yes its a manager/Mayors duty to remove peeps from regions. But that doesn't excuse people abusing em, EXPECIALY because according to the rules
  • You may not raid the town within 7 days of leaving the town & notifying the management. The management must acknowledge that you have left.
  • You may raid the town after three days if you were kicked and they mayor has revoked your access. If the mayor has not yet revoked access, you must wait 7 days or until it is revoked.
  • If a mayor or manager of your town is not available to notify, you may contact the Admins to notify them and have yourself removed from the town/regions.
Soooo... Yah... from what I can tell from @Pietro011 's discriptions, they actually broke server rules. Assuming of course this took place within 7 days of kick. ( Which I can confirm with 10 other people's accounts that Ritzerben did this 2 days afterwards before we could remove regions )

Blackpatcher

Stone
Well... thats just idiotic >.< If you actually ran a town, you would understand that things aren't perfect, and yes its a manager/Mayors duty to remove peeps from regions. But that doesn't excuse people abusing em, EXPECIALY because according to the rules
  • You may not raid the town within 7 days of leaving the town & notifying the management. The management must acknowledge that you have left.
  • You may raid the town after three days if you were kicked and they mayor has revoked your access. If the mayor has not yet revoked access, you must wait 7 days or until it is revoked.
  • If a mayor or manager of your town is not available to notify, you may contact the Admins to notify them and have yourself removed from the town/regions.
Soooo... Yah... from what I can tell from @Pietro011 's discriptions, they actually broke server rules. Assuming of course this took place within 7 days of kick. ( Which I can confirm with 10 other people's accounts that Ritzerben did this 2 days afterwards before we could remove regions )

I believe the rules regarding raiding a town you have left have changed since the last map update. As for my post I agree, I posted, then realised my mistake but couldn't be bothered to edit it.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
I believe the rules regarding raiding a town you have left have changed since the last map update. As for my post I agree, I posted, then realised my mistake but couldn't be bothered to edit it.
The fact the rules may have changed is actually irrelevant here. The actions are still untrustworthy, regardless of legality.