• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AEGIS Untrustworthy Players

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Templar_James scammed some kid named @tommy2blocks for 200 souls outside of trade for a diamond sword he was going to enchant with level 6 sharpness 3 unbreaking

Does that count?

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Templar_James scammed some kid named @tommy2blocks for 200 souls outside of trade for a diamond sword he was going to enchant with level 6 sharpness 3 unbreaking

Does that count?
No, this thread is only for people who have betrayed their access to regions. These abusers have not been banned for region abuse but they came really close with their evil actions. Your petty trade scam is of no interest to this thread <3

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Gangstaklein left town and used his region perms to remove covered chests and allow freepers into our town before we were able to remove him from the regions

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@Dsawemd Here's your first legit one :3
AEGIS Untrustworthy Player Application
Ritzierben: When kicked out of town by our Town mayor for being a "Jerk" and still had perms, and abused his perms to get back at the town members he disliked by stealing their items and then selling them.
Reference: @anevia @MorganFX @codeman12436 @Slickvngr @jax987 @devotedworker @DimensionZero0 @Pietro011 @firecrafter @EveryActiveMemberOfSilverspring
Any Town member that was online at the time can verify while he was Raiding us this afternoon that he was bragging about stealing items from us from our chests while he still had regions
I can verify that he claimed to me that he stole items from Firecrafter to "Get back at him" due to an issue within the town.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Gangstaklein left town and used his region perms to remove covered chests and allow freepers into our town before we were able to remove him from the regions
Pretty sure thats not just untrustworthy, but actually illegal. Maybe @Xanipher can clarify on this

from the rules page:
  • You MUST notify a manager/mayor in game that you are leaving/have left the town.
    • You may not raid the town within 7 days of leaving the town & notifying the management. The management must acknowledge that you have left.
    • If a mayor or manager of your town is not available to notify, you may contact the Admins to notify them and have yourself removed from the town/regions.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Pretty sure thats not just untrustworthy, but actually illegal. Maybe @Xanipher can clarify on this

from the rules page:

was told at the time there was nothing we could do about it because it was now 'legal' to do that. of course that was Uin who said that, who has a history of being positive about things he has no fucking clue about. Regardless, we are past the issue, but do what you will with the information about his douchey deed

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey all! I would like to say I am no longer maintaining this thread, as I am no longer a staff! edit: Not by choice.

Cheers,
Dsaw

edit2: I hope a strapping young staff member like LightningCape or Irishman or even someone who wants to prove themselves like Pietro might take up the mantle of player-based public shaming for this map.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
These players have committed legal but evil actions in which they confiscate or steal items by using their access to a regioned area.

This is a list of Untrustworthy Players, and you should seriously consider the risk if you think these players are trying to scam you or your town.

Current Untrustworthy list:

-empty-

Format for Submitting a Name to the Untrustworthy List:
Name: Story
Reference: NAME. Most accepted references will be Staff members, otherwise the reported story will take some time to be processed to see if they truly belong on the list.

• PLEASE TRY TO ONLY SUBMIT PEOPLE WHO HAVE "LEGALLY ABUSED REGIONS", not banned/exploiting players.
  • No drama from non-regioned areas. This means only Towns, Residences, and regioned Plots.

It does not matter if there is a seemingly reasonable justification for the abuse of permissions to steal or confiscate items, if the player gains any items from a region maliciously, they go on this list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Tried giving Pietro the OP didn't work. You might want to make a new thread if you want the OP to be edited =P