• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Aegis} (Next Gen) [Ranger Corps] Sicarius

IGN: LegendOfMan
Class/Profession: Lost Soul / Crafter
Why do you want to join Sicarius?: I need a group of people who care enough to introduce me to this confusing server. I have no idea what I'm doing.

What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?: I'm great at interior decor, I make an awesome marksman, and I am a megamind.
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?: Of course I would
Do you promise to respect other's property?: Indeed I do.
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?: Yes.
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: I will do as I must.

twinmoose

Stone
IGN:Nick8375
Class/Profesion: Lost Soul/Crafter Want to be a Ranger.
Why do you want to join Sicarius? Because I like being in the woods and have always wanted to be like a ranger kinda person.
What talents do you have that that could benefit Sicarius? I am good at hunting and shooting a bow.
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call To Arms? Aww yeah for sure!
Do you promise to respect other's property? Yes I don't ever grief
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?: Yes!
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: For Sure!
I have consulted the Head Ranger, and he has given me leave to accept your application. Welcome to Sicarius, youngling. Please see me or the Regents for chat channel and coordinates! @Nick8375

twinmoose

Stone
IGN: LegendOfMan
Class/Profession: Lost Soul / Crafter
Why do you want to join Sicarius?: I need a group of people who care enough to introduce me to this confusing server. I have no idea what I'm doing.

What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?: I'm great at interior decor, I make an awesome marksman, and I am a megamind.
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?: Of course I would
Do you promise to respect other's property?: Indeed I do.
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: I will do as I must.

I have consulted the Head Ranger, and he has given me leave to accept your application. Welcome to Sicarius, youngling. Please see me or the Regents for chat channel and coordinates! @LegendOfMan

Kmoney

Stone
[QUOTE=Kmoney207
Class/Profession:Lost Soul/Crafter
Why do you want to join Sicarius?: Because am NUUUUUUUUB
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?: a good hitman
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?: Yes.
Do you promise to respect other's property?: Yes.
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: Yes, I will.

twinmoose

Stone

I'm sorry but for now you are denied if you do not give a better reason for why you want to join Sicarius you will stay that way. @Kmoney

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Attention all Sicarius members!

Starting on next Saturday, there will be a tax of 10 s in preparation of town tax. And if it turns out that town tax will not be implemented for a long time, then the tax will go towards getting the land claimed.

Thank you for complying,
SurvivalManZ

huriicane

Dirt
IGN:Huriicane
Class/Profession:noting at the moment
What class do you want to become?:i am mostly a crafter i am not sure of what i want to do yet maybe runecrafter or miner
Why do you want to join Sicarius?: i am looking for a friendly and active town to join
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?:when ill be runecrafter or miner i will be able to provide the town resources
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?:eek:f course
Do you promise to respect other's property?:I promise
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?:I do
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?:I will
Do you have a Teamspeak/Skype?:I have skype

iceball626

Iron

Starting on next Saturday, there will be a tax of 10 s in preparation of town tax. And if it turns out that town tax will not be implemented for a long time, then the tax will go towards getting the land claimed.

Thank you for complying,
SurvivalManZ
I tried giving money to the town but it didn't work...WHY?

iceball626

Iron

Thank you for complying,
SurvivalManZ
I tried giving money to the town but it didn't work...WHY?
Notice me Senpai! :p

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN:Huriicane
Class/Profession:noting at the moment
What class do you want to become?:i am mostly a crafter i am not sure of what i want to do yet maybe runecrafter or miner
Why do you want to join Sicarius?: i am looking for a friendly and active town to join
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?:when ill be runecrafter or miner i will be able to provide the town resources
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?:eek:f course
Do you promise to respect other's property?:I promise
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?:I do
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?:I will
Do you have a Teamspeak/Skype?:I have skype

@huriicane You have been Accepted! Please get in contact with me within the week or this acceptance will be null and void. Thank you, and welcome to Sicarius!