• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Aegis} (Next Gen) [Ranger Corps] Sicarius

IGN: ShiroTwilight
Age(Minimum 15): 22
Class/Profession: LostSoul/Crafter
(If you are a Lostsoul/Crafter) What class do you want to become?: The plan is Paladin/Engineer
Why do you want to join Sicarius?: Because I want to be part of something bigger. Also 'cause Michuri's there.
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?: I'm patient and get things done. And bad puns. Lots of 'em.
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?: Sure, I'm always willing to kick some ass.
Do you promise to respect other's property?: As fun as robbing is, I never steal from teammates. That's not classy.
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?: Sir, yes, sir!
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: Of course.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
@ShiroTwilight
@MichuriTwilight
@twinmoose
@redassassingames
@Le_Leg
@Clawscript
@Traso13
@iceball626

Beginning this Saturday, I will be taking a leave of absence for two weeks. I leave my Warchief, @twinmoose in charge, in the hopes that he will be a good leader in my stead. You are to treat him as you would me. If twinmoose is not online, @iceball626 and @redassassingames will be the Leaders.

When I return, there will be an election for the new Head Regent. Iceball626 has proven to be a rule breaker, and has enjoyed making 1x1 holes in the ground for us. Please be present. I will give the exact date of the election when I return.

twinmoose

Stone
@ShiroTwilight
@MichuriTwilight
@twinmoose
@redassassingames
@Le_Leg
@Clawscript
@Traso13
@iceball626

Beginning this Saturday, I will be taking a leave of absence for two weeks. I leave my Warchief, @twinmoose in charge, in the hopes that he will be a good leader in my stead. You are to treat him as you would me. If twinmoose is not online, @iceball626 and @redassassingames will be the Leaders.

When I return, there will be an election for the new Head Regent. Iceball626 has proven to be a rule breaker, and has enjoyed making 1x1 holes in the ground for us. Please be present. I will give the exact date of the election when I return.
k

Thank you

I'm going to train some of you while survival is gone

colby2468

Stone
IGN:colby2468
Class/Profession:Necromancer37/Enchanter38
i want to join a town where i can have fun and kill and build with the friends ill make
i am decent in pvp and love building
hell yes. i am a loyal person who is good at strategy and team management
yes
yes
yes

twinmoose

Stone
IGN:colby2468
i want to join a town where i can have fun and kill and build with the friends ill make
i am decent in pvp and love building
hell yes. i am a loyal person who is good at strategy and team management
yes
yes
yes
Please put the questions it makes it a lot easier.

colby2468

Stone
IGN: colby2468
Age(Minimum 15):15
Why do you want to join Sicarius?:i want to join a town where i can have fun and kill and build with the friends ill make
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?: i am decent in pvp and love building
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?: hell yes. i am a loyal person who is good at strategy and team management
Do you promise to respect other's property?: yes
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?: yes
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: yes

twinmoose

Stone
IGN: colby2468
Why do you want to join Sicarius?:i want to join a town where i can have fun and kill and build with the friends ill make
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?: i am decent in pvp and love building
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?: hell yes. i am a loyal person who is good at strategy and team management
Do you promise to respect other's property?: yes
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?: yes
Thank you.

Mazman100

Wood
IGN:mazman100
Class/Profession:berserker/smith
(If you are a Lostsoul/Crafter) What class do you want to become?:
Why do you want to join Sicarius?:because our old town is inactive and i wnat a new one
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?:i am really active and i want to help the town grow
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?:yes
Do you promise to respect other's property?:yes
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?:yes

iceball626

Iron
@ShiroTwilight
@MichuriTwilight
@twinmoose
@redassassingames
@Le_Leg
@Clawscript
@Traso13
@iceball626

I haven't broken any rules. I have been following the head of Sicarius itself SurvivalManZ. I haven't been mining in two weeks and I only mine in your mine or under the lead of twinmoose or redassassingames. You asked me before about this and I said I didn't do it...you believed me. I was your second-in-command and you just throw me out without a fair trial of any sort. I would resign because of what you said but those are actions of a coward. I haven't been notified of any rule breaking on this forum, so I believe I haven't broken any rules. But if you believe I am fully guilty without even looking into the case, it's your choice. Fair wishes SurvivalManZ, I wish you look on your way to eternal glory and greatness if you do want to throw me out of the Brotherhood.

Ranger Corps

Why do you want to join Sicarius?: i would like a nice group of people to play with
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?: fighting, mining, and building.
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?: Yes.
Do you promise to respect other's property?: Yes.
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?: Yes.
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: Yes, I will.
IGN: megabuster64
Class/proffesion: lost soul/ miner

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
@megabuster64

You have been Denied.

I'm sorry, but your application lacked enthusiasm or character.

If you are still interested then, feel free to re-apply in a matter of weeks.

Nick8375

Dirt
IGN:Nick8375
Class/Profesion: Lost Soul/Crafter Want to be a Ranger.
Why do you want to join Sicarius? Because I like being in the woods and have always wanted to be like a ranger kinda person.
What talents do you have that that could benefit Sicarius? I am good at hunting and shooting a bow.
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call To Arms? Aww yeah for sure!
Do you promise to respect other's property? Yes I don't ever grief
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?: Yes!
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: For Sure!

iceball626

Iron
IGN:Nick8375
Class/Profesion: Lost Soul/Crafter Want to be a Ranger.
Why do you want to join Sicarius? Because I like being in the woods and have always wanted to be like a ranger kinda person.
What talents do you have that that could benefit Sicarius? I am good at hunting and shooting a bow.
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call To Arms? Aww yeah for sure!
Do you promise to respect other's property? Yes I don't ever grief
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?: Yes!
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: For Sure!
I'd accept you but since @SurvivalManZ is gone I think only @twinmoose can accept u since I'm on probation :/