• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Aegis} (Next Gen) [Ranger Corps] Sicarius

AS_W

Dirt
IGN: AS_Windchaser
Age(Minimum 15):21
Class/Profession:Lost soul/crafter
(If you are a Lostsoul/Crafter) What class do you want to become?:dont know yet, figured i had time to think it over
Why do you want to join Sicarius?: so im not wondering the wastes on a rpg server
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?: atm none really, just started on the server, but i can build good looking buildings(like everyone else)
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?: sure
Do you promise to respect other's property?: ya
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?:yes
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: as long as its not stupid requests i have no problem with it

Last edited:

Le_Leg

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Le_Leg
Age(Minimum 15): 16
Class/Profession: Lost Soul/Crafter
(If you are a Lostsoul/Crafter) What class do you want to become?: Necromancer
Why do you want to join Sicarius?: I cannot play alone.
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?: Played MC since Alpha, I'm a good architect.
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?: Yes, I will.
Do you promise to respect other's property?: Yes, I do.
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?: Yes, I do.
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: Yes, I will.

Le_Leg

Legacy Supporter 9
@Le_Leg

You have been Accepted!

Please /msg me or my Head Regent Iceball626 for coords and chat channels.
Cool thanks. Quick thought, I just had. Why not PM newly accepted members the chat channels and coordinates through the forums? That way they can check it right away in case the town members aren't online.

iceball626

Iron
Cool thanks. Quick thought, I just had. Why not PM newly accepted members the chat channels and coordinates through the forums? That way they can check it right away in case the town members aren't online.
That's what we would do but one of us is always online...and I mean ALWAYS! Thank you for your time.

IGN: firestyle7117
Age(Minimum 15): 15
Class/Profession:
(If you are a Lostsoul/Crafter) What class do you want to become?: Pyromancer / Smither
Why do you want to join Sicarius?: I really need a town to join and I would like to play this server.
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?: Good worker, and good pvper.
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?: Yes I will
Do you promise to respect other's property?: Of course
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?: Yes
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: Yes

twinmoose

Stone
IGN:preyArch
Age(Minimum 15):19
Class/Profession:currently i am a lostsoul crafte rbut i plan to go ninja/smith
Why do you want to join Sicarius?:To rejoin the servers community and because it seem like an interesting town
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?: i am a decent pvper and builder aswell as tacticion
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?: I Am
Do you promise to respect other's property?: I Do
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?: Yes
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: Of Course

Are you going to answer the question the head ranger asked?

IGN:
Age(Minimum 15):22
Class/Profession: Lost Soul/Crafter
(If you are a Lostsoul/Crafter) What class do you want to become?: I want to be either a Ninja or a Ranger im not too sure yet.
Why do you want to join Sicarius?: I like the image of a Ranger, shooting arrows be sneaky in the woods and kill my Enemy silently but also being a watcher from the far. Since your faction resembles that image. Also im new and i want some people i can rely on and follow. I want to be part of something.
What talents do you have that could benefit Sicarius?: Im smart and not to hasty i will be a job that you can use if you want me to.
Will you fight willingly if you hear the Ranger's Call to Arms?: Of course, i love PvP and fighting with my brother in arms will be my pleasure.
Do you promise to respect other's property?: I wont touch other peoples Stuff, i hate when someone touches my stuff so i dont want someone else to do me bad either.
Do you pledge allegiance to the Head Ranger and ultimately, to the town?: I do!
Will you respect the commands from the regents and the Head?: Without a second thought.