• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team Application: ShadowRavynn

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
=== Adventure Team Application ===

Job Description:
Help directly with the creation of Adventure and its expansions.
(Please copy and paste the text below into a new post HERE with the title: Adventure Team App: <yournamehere>)

1. Minecraft IGN: ShadowRavynn
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses Building or possibly Bosses, but not sure what is entailed with Bosses but sounds like it would be interesting!
3. Age|Timezone: I KNOW you guys know this by now LOL 41 / EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1.5 years
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: Because I am still looking for that special little niche that I can help HeroCraft with, and so far I haven't found the perfect fit. But I really love HC and want to help in any way I can. I am good at managing projects / timelines & deadlines, getting a lot better at building :p and love to help create things that will bring lots of enjoyment for all!
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): EverQuest 2 for the housing, WoW for the PvP, and ShadowBane overall is my ALL-TIME favorite.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes, just tell me when! Involvement like that would make the Team be more efficient and more aware of timelines, what the big picture is, etc. I think that would be wonderful!
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am very excited to see the new Adventure Map and the Name of it is my FAVE! :D Regardless of my acceptance to this team, or not, I wish the Team the Bestest as the map will be exciting and should bring even more players to HC! Good Luck!

<3 <3 Ravynn

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
=== Adventure Team Application ===

Job Description:
Help directly with the creation of Adventure and its expansions.
(Please copy and paste the text below into a new post HERE with the title: Adventure Team App: <yournamehere>)

1. Minecraft IGN: ShadowRavynn
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses Building or possibly Bosses, but not sure what is entailed with Bosses but sounds like it would be interesting!
3. Age|Timezone: I KNOW you guys know this by now LOL 41 / EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1.5 years
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: Because I am still looking for that special little niche that I can help HeroCraft with, and so far I haven't found the perfect fit. But I really love HC and want to help in any way I can. I am good at managing projects / timelines & deadlines, getting a lot better at building :p and love to help create things that will bring lots of enjoyment for all!
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): EverQuest 2 for the housing, WoW for the PvP, and ShadowBane overall is my ALL-TIME favorite.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes, just tell me when! Involvement like that would make the Team be more efficient and more aware of timelines, what the big picture is, etc. I think that would be wonderful!
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am very excited to see the new Adventure Map and the Name of it is my FAVE! :D Regardless of my acceptance to this team, or not, I wish the Team the Bestest as the map will be exciting and should bring even more players to HC! Good Luck!

<3 <3 Ravynn

I am still interested in this position as well so am bumping. :)