• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: Snowjin

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
1. Minecraft IGN: Snowjin
2. Position applying for: Quests
3. Age|Timezone:18, EST.
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:2 years.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?:Im willing to collaborate with other team members in order to provide an immersive story/quest line in herocraft. I would also work hard on contributing based on what the team needs.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Dark Souls
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Knock Knock Let me in. Just a quick edit, I also do buildings if you'd like to see my work ask in the reply and ill post some pictures.

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: Snowjin
2. Position applying for: Quests
3. Age|Timezone:18, EST.
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:2 years.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?:Im willing to collaborate with other team members in order to provide an immersive story/quest line in herocraft. I would also work hard on contributing based on what the team needs.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Dark Souls
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Knock Knock @Adventure Team Let me in. Just a quick edit, I also do buildings if you'd like to see my work ask in the reply and ill post some pictures.
Hello! I just have a few questions :p

1. What job are you applying for? There are several sub-teams within Adventure Team, such as the Quest Write Team, Quest Code Team, Builder, Alpha Tester, Story Writer, Fiction Writer, ect ect. Which of these are you applying for? And what experiance do you have in those areas.

Also from now on tag me ( @devotedworker ) for this, so you don't spam-tag people :p

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
Id like to be in either the Quest Write Team, Story Writer, or Fiction Writer team. All of those fit into what I would like to do. I've written short fantasy stories in high school and while in college and they are now in the library. Here is a piece of what i have done for the town Tiltwo in-game.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nowi-the-goddess-of-the-crossroads-and-the-wild-lands.58218/

It was going to end differently but some circumstances came up in the town and I'm no longer apart of it, i plan on finishing it when i get more time away from studying.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Id like to be in either the Quest Write Team, Story Writer, or Fiction Writer team. All of those fit into what I would like to do. I've written short fantasy stories in high school and while in college and they are now in the library. Here is a piece of what i have done for the town Tiltwo in-game.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nowi-the-goddess-of-the-crossroads-and-the-wild-lands.58218/

It was going to end differently but some circumstances came up in the town and I'm no longer apart of it, i plan on finishing it when i get more time away from studying.
I'll go ahead and ask if your still interested. The writing looks good, and my only concern is if your still interested.