• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: Shinichi_Izumi

1. Minecraft IGN: Shinichi_Izumi
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses: Quests
3. Age|Timezone: 15/EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since August of 2014.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I'd like to contribute in any way possible, I'm very creative and can come up with some great ideas for the adventure server if given the opportunity. Seeing my works put to use would be the biggest reward I could get.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft):
This is a hard one...I've played many, but I'd have to say Fallout 3, since it was the first RPG I ever played and I enjoyed it immensely.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Ever since I start playing HC, back in August of last year, I enjoyed it and I remember I played a DreadKnight. This was back when you couldn't just choose your main class, you had to level Lost Soul to twenty, and then, (besides help of Codexes) you could pick whichever class you wanted. When I chose my class, I picked DreadKnight, and I loved it immediately. I loved the diversity, I loved having two classes, and leveling both was fun. That was, until I left minecraft for a few months, and decided to come back recently (Mid-decemberish). I saw this server, remembered the fun I had and said "Why not?" So I jumped back on, and from then up to now I've been enjoying the server as I did when I first started, and since the coming of Visions, I see that has potential, and I want to give back to the server that I've played on for so long. I'd like to help with coming developments and further the experience for the players' sake.

Thank you for reading,

-Shinichi_Izumi, AKA Deathfyre8.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: Shinichi_Izumi
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses: Quests
3. Age|Timezone: 15/EST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since August of 2014.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I'd like to contribute in any way possible, I'm very creative and can come up with some great ideas for the adventure server if given the opportunity. Seeing my works put to use would be the biggest reward I could get.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft):
This is a hard one...I've played many, but I'd have to say Final Fantasy since it's a classic

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?:
I'd have to do the time conversions,besides that, yes, depending on the time/day.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Ever since I start playing HC, back in August of last year, I enjoyed it and I remember I played a DreadKnight. This was back when you couldn't just choose your main class, you had to level Lost Soul to twenty, and then, (besides help of Codexes) you could pick whichever class you wanted. I remember that grind, and I hated it, up until I chose my class. When I chose my class, I loved it immediately. I loved the diversity, I loved having two classes, and leveling both was fun. That was, until I left minecraft for a few months, and decided to come back recently (Mid-decemberish). I saw this server, remembered the fun I had and said "Why not?" So I jumped back on, and from then up to now I've been enjoying the server as I did when I first started, and since the coming of Visions, I see that has potential so I'd like to help that grow just as much, if not more, as the regular survival.

Thank you for reading,

-Shinichi_Izumi, AKA Deathfyre8.

Thank you for you application! All staff positions are coming under review, we will be looking into promotions/demotions in the next few days. Just wanted to let you know your application has been seen and is not being ignored. :)

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The app is not being ignored, I know it's here.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Can you show me some examples of a quest you have in mind, builds, or a boss fight?