• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App : Gwiz221

Gwiz221

Gold
1. Minecraft IGN: Gwiz221

2. Position applying for: Builder

3. Age|Timezone: 15 / CST

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been playing for 2 years now.

5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I've built on multiple servers in my time playing Minecraft and I'm very well attuned for group projects and working hard for long hours. I believe that the Adventure map is very important to Herocraft and its future, and I would to like to lend a helping hand in its construction. I am always available to try new designs and help out with any task, and I'd love to get to work with and get to know the Adventure Team members! I normally work with Nature and dungeon-like areas, incorporating leaves and logs with stone bricks and slabs, but I'm willing to adjust to other patterns.

6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Guild Wars 2, and my money-grabbing Ex Girlfriend: Archeage.

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: I should be able to make meetings as long as I'm not dragged out of the house screaming. In other words, Yes.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
It would be an honor to get to work on the upcoming Map, and I hope to work whenever I can and as hard as I must in order make the world a reality.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: Gwiz221

2. Position applying for: Builder

3. Age|Timezone: 15 / CST

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've been playing for 2 years now.

5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I've built on multiple servers in my time playing Minecraft and I'm very well attuned for group projects and working hard for long hours. I believe that the Adventure map is very important to Herocraft and its future, and I would to like to lend a helping hand in its construction. I am always available to try new designs and help out with any task, and I'd love to get to work with and get to know the Adventure Team members! I normally work with Nature and dungeon-like areas, incorporating leaves and logs with stone bricks and slabs, but I'm willing to adjust to other patterns.

6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Guild Wars 2, and my money-grabbing Ex Girlfriend: Archeage.

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: I should be able to make meetings as long as I'm not dragged out of the house screaming. In other words, Yes.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
It would be an honor to get to work on the upcoming Map, and I hope to work whenever I can and as hard as I must in order make the world a reality.
Sounds cool! Just a few questions

1. What kind of dungeons are you familiar with? What kinds can you build ( Maze, Linear, ect )

2. Can you provide some photo's of previous work!? I'd love to see what you can do ^_^

3. Meetings are currently Wensday at 6PM CST, 7PM EST, will you be dragged out signifigantly in that timeframe?

Tag me with @devotedworker for a quick reply :D

Gwiz221

Gold
Sounds cool! Just a few questions

1. What kind of dungeons are you familiar with? What kinds can you build ( Maze, Linear, ect )

2. Can you provide some photo's of previous work!? I'd love to see what you can do ^_^

3. Meetings are currently Wensday at 6PM CST, 7PM EST, will you be dragged out signifigantly in that timeframe?

Tag me with @devotedworker for a quick reply :D

Here are a few things I worked on independently during my spare time.

Order Crystal
2015-09-01_15.47.54.png 2015-09-01_15.48.02.png

Stone Temple
2015-08-31_20.31.20.png

Chaos Crystal
2015-09-01_17.18.05.png 2015-09-01_17.18.48.png

Water Dungeon I worked a bit on.
2015-09-01_17.56.40.png

Small Library Dungeon I started working on. Still needs Decor.
2015-09-01_18.37.43.png 2015-09-01_18.37.37.png

And Rabbit Rock (I didn't make that one, I just thought it was cool)
2015-09-01_18.38.24.png

As for Dungeon Types, I'm usually used to building Linear Dungeons so that I can have more control and ease of what the Explorer see's on his Trek. I am, however, still able to create a labyrinth or two, so I am willing to do both.

Also, 6PM is a perfect time for me, So I should be able to make meetings!

Attachments

• 2015-09-01_18.21.02.png
    2015-09-01_18.21.02.png
    407.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Gwiz221

Gold
I notice not many of your builds are large scale or paticually detailed, and that is a big aspect of adventure.
Sadly, I can't accept anyone who can't do both :_:

I'm not saying no, I'm saying you should work on it :D, we need all the workers we can get!

Yeah, thats fine. Those were some pictures pictures I could scrounge up from the depths of my computer due to multiple java reinstall. Maybe I could make some other things overtime. Thanks for the feedback