• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App Fiskell

Fiskell

Coal
1. Minecraft IGN: Fiskell
2. Position applying for: Quests, Coding OR Bosses
3. Age|Timezone: 17/ AWST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A couple of weeks
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I believe that I should be accepted because I frequently play on HeroCraft and I am a Dungeon Master for a D&D group so I have some experience.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Sword Coast Legends
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Possibly depending on the time.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: As I said above I am a DM and have extensive experience. For an example of my work anyone with Sword Coast Legends can see the adventure Darkness Rising which I created in a single weekend for a competition.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: Fiskell
2. Position applying for: Quests, Coding OR Bosses
3. Age|Timezone:
17/ AWST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A couple of weeks
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I believe that I should be accepted because I frequently play on HeroCraft and I am a Dungeon Master for a D&D group so I have some experience.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Sword Coast Legends
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Possibly depending on the time.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: As I said above I am a DM and have extensive experience. For an example of my work anyone with Sword Coast Legends can see the adventure Darkness Rising which I created in a single weekend for a competition.
So sorry! I was looking through the App forums and I saw I hadn't gotten to this one! Uh oh!

I'll go ahead and ask if your
1. Still interested. Sorry if it looked like I was ignoring your app
2. If you have any examples of work for
- Quest Creation
- Coding
- Boss Creation

Sorry for the late reply!

Fiskell

Coal
I am still interested and have many ideas for quests and bosses. These include bosses like elemental monsters and quests to protect villages from groups of marauding monsters. I have some experience with code but have not applied it in minecraft as of yet though I am keen to do so.
Thanks
Fiskell

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I am still interested and have many ideas for quests and bosses. These include bosses like elemental monsters and quests to protect villages from groups of marauding monsters. I have some experience with code but have not applied it in minecraft as of yet though I am keen to do so.
Thanks
Fiskell
Ok. What code experiance do you have?

Fiskell

Coal
Ok. What code experiance do you have?
I have experience with Java, Python, HTML, Objective C and very basic C++
I also forgot that I have had some experience coding in yml files for the heroes plugin on other servers. I have some knowledge of making mobs and classes with yml

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I have experience with Java, Python, HTML, Objective C and very basic C++
I also forgot that I have had some experience coding in yml files for the heroes plugin on other servers. I have some knowledge of making mobs and classes with yml
Ooooh~ Nice.

Sadly I'm now mandated to ask for an example ( Someone before you said they could code and they couldn't ). Do you have any portion of code that you can paste in so I don't have to worry about that. Sorry for the inconvinence :_:

Fiskell

Coal
Ooooh~ Nice.

Sadly I'm now mandated to ask for an example ( Someone before you said they could code and they couldn't ). Do you have any portion of code that you can paste in so I don't have to worry about that. Sorry for the inconvinence :_:
No worries I'll post it tomorrow
Thanks