• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: Celvick

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN: Celvick
2. Position applying for: Quests and/or Bosses
3. Age|Timezone: 23| CST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: For 4 years.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: Adventure RPG's is my favorite genre, I could easily take from my previous experences and apply that knowledge to allowing HC to grow and become a more enjoyable and complex game.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Fallout: New Vegas
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: I can make meetings after 5 CST during the week, with the weekend being more time restricted until Sunday.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Looking to give back to the HC community, without throwing a lot more money at it. :)

@devotedworker

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: Adventure RPG's is my favorite genre, I could easily take from my previous experences and apply that knowledge to allowing HC to grow and become a more enjoyable and complex game.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: I can make meetings after 5 CST during the week, with the weekend being more time restricted until Sunday.
Looking to give back to the HC community, without throwing a lot more money at it. :)

@devotedworker
Awesome! Everything so far looks good! :p

Though, because I don't know your building experiance personally, if you can please post any pictures of your previous buids here so I can look at them. We can't have people building dirt houses on the team :p

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
Some things I throw together. My building experience isn't the best, but I am willing to improve.

2015-09-30_17.52.00.png

2015-09-30_17.52.28.png

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

@devotedworker
I see that you have Quests & Bosses as your possition application, what are you experiances in those fields? What part of each are you willing to do?

Coding? Testing? Designing? Ect?

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
I see that you have Quests & Bosses as your possition application, what are you experiances in those fields? What part of each are you willing to do?

Coding? Testing? Designing? Ect?
I strength would be in the designing and testing area. Boss encounters imo should be dynamic and challenging, this can be difficult to bring to Minecraft but I am not one to shy away from a problem.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I strength would be in the designing and testing area. Boss encounters imo should be dynamic and challenging, this can be difficult to bring to Minecraft but I am not one to shy away from a problem.
So you would like design Monster Encounters? Can you into a bit more of Depth? ( There is a lot of things you can do with that )

- Are you setting up Spawn Areas?
- Are you Creating and Building Spawn Areas? ( Which I might add is the Architects Job, in which case wrong app :p )
- Are you Configing Spawners
- Being a Alpha Tester, and playing through Areas
- Or Something else.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
So you would like design Monster Encounters? Can you into a bit more of Depth? ( There is a lot of things you can do with that )

- Are you setting up Spawn Areas?
- Are you Creating and Building Spawn Areas? ( Which I might add is the Architects Job, in which case wrong app :p )
- Are you Configing Spawners
- Being a Alpha Tester, and playing through Areas
- Or Something else.

To go more in depth, I feel like I would be best used as someone who would set up spawn areas, making for a quest or dungeon that was realistic, challenging, and fun. Then once the spawn areas are set up I would want to see how they work from a player perspective and also work as an Alpha Tester. This way I would be able to help generate content and also be able to see if it was implemented properly. I feel like both of these roles work great with each other because I can have first hand experience in testing what I help create.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
To go more in depth, I feel like I would be best used as someone who would set up spawn areas, making for a quest or dungeon that was realistic, challenging, and fun. Then once the spawn areas are set up I would want to see how they work from a player perspective and also work as an Alpha Tester. This way I would be able to help generate content and also be able to see if it was implemented properly. I feel like both of these roles work great with each other because I can have first hand experience in testing what I help create.
Do you have any experiance in these Areas? It sounds fine, but do you understand the mechanics of Mythic Mob Spawners ( Our Boss Plugin ) to do these things?

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
Do you have any experiance in these Areas? It sounds fine, but do you understand the mechanics of Mythic Mob Spawners ( Our Boss Plugin ) to do these things?
Yes, I have some experience with MythicMobs, one thing I always wanted to add to survival were NPC town guards. My use of MythicMobs, wasn't at the same scale of HC though, so my understanding on how to make it compatible with other conflicting plugins would be limited.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Yes, I have some experience with MythicMobs, one thing I always wanted to add to survival were NPC town guards. My use of MythicMobs, wasn't at the same scale of HC though, so my understanding on how to make it compatible with other conflicting plugins would be limited.
Oh so you do have some Mythic Mob Experiance. Ok, well I'm going to turn you over to Xexorian, head of our Mythic Mob stuff. If he doesn't get back to you within a day or so, tag me back in ^_^

@xexorian I found you a MythicMob Buddy, come see if he can help you :D

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Oh good, a grunt to force labor upon! Yay for minions! J/K but seriously, could use some help! Get with me on teamspeak or IRC sometime and we can have a chit chats or two, then we'll see about setting you up for testing stuff. Bit busy atm with impending release but, soon.

Last edited: