• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: Barbas0l

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
1. Minecraft IGN: Barbas0l
2. Position applying for: Quests and Building
3. Age|Timezone:
26 | CST Generally 10pm-4am due to work.
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 years in less than a month.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I've been a long time pen and paper rpg enthusiast, and I've spent the large majority of my gaming career playing some sort of RPG. I've been part of many online gaming communities: NWN persistent worlds, EQ, WOW, GW, GW2, Neverwinter, Diablo 1-3, Defiance, and I've tested a lot more. Herocraft is a unique place, and I feel my experience, creativity, and work ethic would support this team's goals.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Final Fantasy IX , hands down the rpg that defined what I truly enjoy in a video game. That medieval sword and spell era, the diverse character types, the exotic locales, and the provocative quests for adventure that still make me want to bust out the playstation.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: I work M-F 1pm-9:30pm CST, and I alternate working every other weekend. I'm not sure what time your meetings are, but I could do my best barring my work schedule.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm an avid reader, finishing up the most recent R.A. Salvatore books. I also have a massive library of DND books from which I draw a lot of inspiration for quests and gaming. I've belonged to many teams in my gaming and professional career, and I've led many of those teams. I'm equally comfortable taking orders and delegating tasks, whatever the need.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN: Barbas0l
2. Position applying for: Quests and Building
3. Age|Timezone: 26 | CST Generally 10pm-4am due to work.
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5 years in less than a month.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I've been a long time pen and paper rpg enthusiast, and I've spent the large majority of my gaming career playing some sort of RPG. I've been part of many online gaming communities: NWN persistent worlds, EQ, WOW, GW, GW2, Neverwinter, Diablo 1-3, Defiance, and I've tested a lot more. Herocraft is a unique place, and I feel my experience, creativity, and work ethic would support this team's goals.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Final Fantasy IX , hands down the rpg that defined what I truly enjoy in a video game. That medieval sword and spell era, the diverse character types, the exotic locales, and the provocative quests for adventure that still make me want to bust out the playstation.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: I work M-F 1pm-9:30pm CST, and I alternate working every other weekend. I'm not sure what time your meetings are, but I could do my best barring my work schedule.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm an avid reader, finishing up the most recent R.A. Salvatore books. I also have a massive library of DND books from which I draw a lot of inspiration for quests and gaming. I've belonged to many teams in my gaming and professional career, and I've led many of those teams. I'm equally comfortable taking orders and delegating tasks, whatever the need.
Adventure needs YOU!

Welcome to the team. Look forward to building with you
@TimForReal

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Thanks everyone, looking forward to working with you all.