• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AdrastosArmor's Guide Application

1. Minecraft IGN: AdrastosArmor
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 20 (21 in a month) | PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I made my forums account Jun, 8th, 2013, but I have been playing Herocraft actively since before Bastion(zeal I think), so that is a few years now I guess, I can't remember the exact date however.I joined sometime back in summer of 2012, if memory serves.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I enjoy helping people out, I am always in help chat answering everything I have knowledge over. I am friendly and open to talk with anyone who needs it.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have spent hours working on deciphering townships and know the rules of the server by heart almost, So I am an excellent source of Info and aid. I am mature and have a immeasurable amount of patience to make sure that players get exactly what they need.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Hey there!
Glad to see a long time vet apply!
You seem to help out a lot and were highly recommended to me, so welcome aboard!
@TimForReal please set up @AdrastosArmor with the correct perms and what not.
Ad, please read the Guide Handbook as soon as you have access to it, it will detail your job and what you can do.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hey there!
Glad to see a long time vet apply!
You seem to help out a lot and were highly recommended to me, so welcome aboard!
@TimForReal please set up @AdrastosArmor with the correct perms and what not.
Ad, please read the Guide Handbook as soon as you have access to it, it will detail your job and what you can do.

Done!

Welcome @AdrastosArmor