• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Admin Priorities

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm just wondering why Heroes is getting soooo much priority over regions, dhx, townships, portals, etc.
I know that its now the center point but I feel that we arent moving anywhere at this point and its boring the fuck out of me. I hate heroes already from the moment it caused a wipe, I also think its just a huge bad excuse to take away the donor rights and make people NOT able to do things (i.e. using diamond, lifts, cauldrons, etc). The only reason I've stayed this long is because I feel I'm obligated to help out my town as a city council (I keep a lot of order) and I like the people in my town.
I just get mad when I see skill updates or additions and Kainzo talking about testing these new/updated skills all the damn time rather than anything to do with regions or townships. And anytime we ask in game we get the "stfu" pretty much. The server is now PvP oriented so everyone is out looking for fights and raiding and there's just no damn protection from robbers and griefers. I'd like to add that I've suggested multiple times on capital ring radius expanding to 120 from 100, I think its in consideration but its "not a priority right now" and I think that with kainzo's plans on expanding the map 500 each expansion that a 120 radius isnt so much...
I'm sure I'll get tons of hate for this thread but I dont feel I'm heard at all, I've been playing this server since the beginning of beta actively.

Figgis

Legacy Supporter 5
Kainzo said at different cap goals he was going to expand to 5000 and then 7500.

Edit: Reading over this I can see how mis-informed you are... Kainzo is finishing up the DHX, there is a plugin being built to automate townships, etc. N shit like that.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo said at different cap goals he was going to expand to 5000 and then 7500.

Edit: Reading over this I can see how mis-informed you are... Kainzo is finishing up the DHX, there is a plugin being built to automate townships, etc. N shit like that.
No I know all that, Kinazo said those cap increases a week ago or so, just last night he said in 500 block increments, up to 5000.
And for DHX, its been in progress for the last 3 or so days, but isnt done yet.
For the automated township plugin I already know about that but it hasnt gotten in yet has it? Dont even know if its done, because it may not be a priority.

RogueMind

Legacy Supporter 3
Dust, You see so many changes in Heroes, because its easy to make slight changes to this system. The changes in Township and those other things are pretty massive considering. Not only that but I have a feeling that Kainzo is going through something called dependancy hell with townships. Since so many plugins intertwine to make our community and townships it takes a lot of work to make these changes.

On top of that they have to deal with a ridiculous number of grief and x-ray /pes. If I recall correctly in the last map which lasted 5-6 months there was about 5500 /pes total. Thats 229 a week. Right now they are recieving roughly 350 /pe's a week. Thats a drastic increase. So they have to deal with this flood of rule breakers, prove they are breaking the rules, and update the game? They've got a lot of shit on their plate right now. Let it be. Have patience. This is a hobby for all of us; including the staff. No one is paid here.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
well said roguemind. people to relax this isnt blizzard here.. kainzo is like all of us, he has a job and what he does here is a hobby, people need to remember that. He is already going above and beyond what he needs to be doing.