• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Add Gold Nugget/Block shops to DHX

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Okay, so DHX buys Gold Ingots for 9c. Then there are also Gold Blocks and Gold Nuggets. You gain Gold Nuggets from mob killing, and then have to turn them into Ingots. What I would like, is a DHX shop buying Gold Nuggets for 1c each. Usually when I turn all my Nuggets into Ingots after a lot of mob killing, I end up having somewhere between 1-8 Nuggets as a leftover. This annoys a bit. And sometimes, I have about 5-10 stacks of Nuggets, and simply dont want to turn them into Ingots to sell them. So, I would like if DHX also bought Gold Nuggets. And, would also seem kinda nice if DHX bought Gold Blocks for 81c (9cx9), so you could turn some of the Ingots to Blocks and sell faster and save inventory space if holding a ton of them. Any ideas or agreements?

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I prefer DHX remaining a standard for gold ingots. Players buy nuggets, see Jonsoon's shop just out of South Spawn. The more ways we have for people to make money by trading on players convenience (ie you dont want to hold that extra change so u sell nugs to a shop) the better, the more realistic, and the more complex the economy.

Also, I think that if you have gold blocks in your inventory you can still sell them if you click the Sell 10(or more) ingots, I could be wrong though. +1 for gold blocks idea if not.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I prefer DHX remaining a standard for gold ingots. Players buy nuggets, see Jonsoon's shop just out of South Spawn. The more ways we have for people to make money by trading on players convenience (ie you dont want to hold that extra change so u sell nugs to a shop) the better, the more realistic, and the more complex the economy.

Also, I think that if you have gold blocks in your inventory you can still sell them if you click the Sell 10(or more) ingots, I could be wrong though. +1 for gold blocks idea if not.
I tried and it didn't work selling gold blocks.