• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Add a /confirm message to codex's

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
We need to have a form of confirmation when using a codex.

Currently many people have accidentally used them, a lot of the time it is by attempting to interact with something, I.e. a chest.

Having this confirmation will stop codex's being wasted and will prevent the unnecessary frustration to players effected by this.

If a confirmation is not what is wanted, then make it so you can't use them when interacting.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We need to have a form of confirmation when using a codex.

Currently many people have accidentally used them, a lot of the time it is by attempting to interact with something, I.e. a chest.

Having this confirmation will stop codex's being wasted and will prevent the unnecessary frustration to players effected by this.

If a confirmation is not what is wanted, then make it so you can't use them when interacting.
We already actively block interaction while holding said item - but its not properly working - we'll be enabling a confirmation of sorts or an INTERRUPT to the delay use.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
We already actively block interaction while holding said item - but its not properly working - we'll be enabling a confirmation of sorts or an INTERRUPT to the delay use.
Yea I thought we had it, just assumed it was for certain items. I think a confirmation message would work best, just adds an extra process to ensure its not wasted.