• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Prometheus - {Recruiting}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortartin

Stone
Heya! I'd like to become a member with the town of Prometheus! I am not entirely sure I hold the funds to pay taxes though! >-< But time will show, yahuh?!

IGN: NunoSousa117

Location | Time zone: Portugal GMT+0

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.45835/#post-368342

How long have you been on HC: about a week

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes , and yes

What towns have you been in: None

Why did you leave them (if applicable):

Why do you want to join: I like building and rpging.

What can you give to us, as a community: My loveable personality XD. Now seriously, I have some buiding skills, I am a good sport and team player and have no problem with respecting the chain of command.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Getting to second class

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, on the contrary. I think the guidelines are there to ensure that everyone has fun.

Tell us about yourself: I am currently in the third year of a Business Management degree in a university in Lisbon (sorry that I don't disclose which). I play minecraft because I find it really relaxing and fun(and also because I procrastinate a lot). I recently purchased it for the PC because I wanted to experience all of the possibilities of minecraft, which is something I couldn't do on the xbox360.

Referrals: None

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Heya! I'd like to become a member with the town of Prometheus! I am not entirely sure I hold the funds to pay taxes though! >-< But time will show, yahuh?!

Hey Mortartin, thanks for your interest. Please fill out an application. You can find the link to apply on the first post.

IGN: NunoSousa117

Location | Time zone: Portugal GMT+0

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.45835/#post-368342

How long have you been on HC: about a week

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes , and yes

What towns have you been in: None

Why did you leave them (if applicable):

Why do you want to join: I like building and rpging.

What can you give to us, as a community: My loveable personality XD. Now seriously, I have some buiding skills, I am a good sport and team player and have no problem with respecting the chain of command.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Getting to second class

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, on the contrary. I think the guidelines are there to ensure that everyone has fun.

Tell us about yourself: I am currently in the third year of a Business Management degree in a university in Lisbon (sorry that I don't disclose which). I play minecraft because I find it really relaxing and fun(and also because I procrastinate a lot). I recently purchased it for the PC because I wanted to experience all of the possibilities of minecraft, which is something I couldn't do on the xbox360.

Referrals: None

Accepted! Check your inbox.

Zoomzane4

Stone
there was a raider on the roof earlier, idk how he got on but he has an enchanted diamond sword, plus there were multiple raiders be the entrance, i got lucky and escaped them. we need help is the raiders are still there

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
there was a raider on the roof earlier, idk how he got on but he has an enchanted diamond sword, plus there were multiple raiders be the entrance, i got lucky and escaped them. we need help is the raiders are still there

We are often raided due to our large numbers of new players, which are easy targets for a lot of the townships.
In the future for raids Zoomzane, tell everyone in Teamspeak or in the alliance chat channels in game, This way we can see it right away and attempt to handle it, as only a few of us check the forums often, while most of us just use the in game chat for anything that is pressing.

Zoomzane4

Stone
We are often raided due to our large numbers of new players, which are easy targets for a lot of the townships.
In the future for raids Zoomzane, tell everyone in Teamspeak or in the alliance chat channels in game, This way we can see it right away and attempt to handle it, as only a few of us check the forums often, while most of us just use the in game chat for anything that is pressing.
ok

Status
Not open for further replies.