• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Prometheus - {Recruiting}

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantaragla

Dirt
Accepted! Incoming information dump.

I'm not sure what's going on but I can't seem to access your profile page or posting history. (Which is pretty standard for applicants.) Check back with me and we'll see what's going on, yeah?
what do you want me to do then? sorry i'm new to all this stuff

chueys

Wood
IGN: chueys
Location | Time zone: California, Pacific Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.45365/#post-365572
How long have you been on HC: since monday
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes , and yes
What towns have you been in: and well None, I was accepted but never started the in-game process,
Why did you leave them (if applicable): they weren't very responsive, and It was very, very difficult to reach them
Why do you want to join: I like the whole idea you have going on, and I love the ideas , and what you want to do with the town and
What can you give to us, as a community: Souls, time, resources, creativity
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Getting to second class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope non what soever
Tell us about yourself: currently trying to double Major Computer Science, business administration, and pick up some minors along the way :D, I enjoy group efforts, and enjoy playing games anything on all consoles and genres.
Referrals:none

IGN: MinecraftPro15
Location | Time zone:
Finland | UTC+2
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/minecraftpro15s-whitelist-application.45546/#post-366635
How long have you been on HC: I started today.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have TeamSpeak, but my mic is broken at the moment.
What towns have you been in: Like I said, I started today and hven't been in any town.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I want to meet up with other players who are friendly and kind, to have a safe haven to fall back to and last but not least, maybe I could find someone who could teach me more about Herocraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: Well, for starters, I'm a friendly person, I have been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now, so I have experience about the game. Also, I'm pretty good at repeatative tasks and other such hardlabour work.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I understand the rules and agree them.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specializing to secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Absolutely not. I am quite sure they will make sure the experience is pleasant and fun.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 17-years old boy from Finland. Currently I am studying as IT-technician. I spend my leisure time mostly playing computer games. In addition to this, I also like to read a lot, watch movies, do some programming occasionally and study etymology. I have always been interested in history, esp. Ancient Worlds, Renaissance and Vikings. Well, I don't know what else could I write anymore, but that is my two cents.
Referrals: I'm not quite sure what this means. Does it mean people who would recommend me? If so, then I sadly inform I have no referrals to back me. I hope it doesn't matter, because I can assure you, I am a good choice.

Andreste99

Wood
IGN: Andreste99
Time zone: Central
What classes are you specializing into: Berserker
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Yep
How long have you been on HC: For about 1 month probably
Why do you want to join: Some of my friends are in this guild and I wanna join the fun :D
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I am a profesional pvper, I can strafe and multitask and I can own basically anyone with berserk.
Referrals: korandot

micland

Coal
IGN: micland
Location | Time zone: Central
Link to your whitelist application: I have been whitelisted for over a year and played with some of you guys in the old map so sadly my whitelist application is gone
How long have you been on HC: Played for about a year, but left and came back to enjoy the new map.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, i use Teamspeak and i always have a mic so no need to worry.
What towns have you been in: The Tree creepers and another town that escapes my mind.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Never did, I just stopped playing for a while and t
Why do you want to join: Seems like you guys have put a good amount of thought and time into your kingdom/towns. I want something stable with a group of people that can hold their own.hen joined back into the new map
What can you give to us, as a community: I am always more than willing to help, im a great fighter and willing to gather matterials and defend this Our community from any enemy.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: All must contribute, I like that because it reinforces a stable community and allows for the community to grow and become a superpower.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I'm a highschool student that does tons of this outside of school, but i always have time to play game. I get along with everyone and im a very dedicated person when it comes to anything.
Referrals: Oudaiesty

micland

Coal
Link to your whitelist application: I have been whitelisted for over a year and played with some of you guys in the old map so sadly my whitelist application is gone
How long have you been on HC: Played for about a year, but left and came back to enjoy the new map.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, i use Teamspeak and i always have a mic so no need to worry.
What towns have you been in: The Tree creepers and another town that escapes my mind.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Never did, I just stopped playing for a while and t
Why do you want to join: Seems like you guys have put a good amount of thought and time into your kingdom/towns. I want something stable with a group of people that can hold their own.hen joined back into the new map
What can you give to us, as a community: I am always more than willing to help, im a great fighter and willing to gather matterials and defend this Our community from any enemy.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: All must contribute, I like that because it reinforces a stable community and allows for the community to grow and become a superpower.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a highschool student that does tons of this outside of school, but i always have time to play game. I get along with everyone and im a very dedicated person when it comes to anything.

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
what do you want me to do then? sorry i'm new to all this stuff

EDIT: It seems I can't message you on the forums at all. That's alright though, just contact myself or wailingrl in game.

IGN: mario3206
Location | Time zone: Ontario, Canada (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mario3206s-whitelist-application.45174/
How long have you been on HC: For a few weeks
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
Why do you want to join: Because I would like a good town to play on, and believe I could help out with things
What can you give to us, as a community: I like to mine, so I could gather resources, and I like to build
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: You need to Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Defend the town, because on other servers when someone raids towns people just stand around doing nothing.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Tell us about yourself: I want to be a computer programmer when I grow up, I enjoy minecraft, Play hockey and I like to tell jokes
Referrals: None

Rejected. PM me if you're curious as to why.

IGN: chueys
Location | Time zone: California, Pacific Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.45365/#post-365572
How long have you been on HC: since monday
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes , and yes
What towns have you been in: and well None, I was accepted but never started the in-game process,
Why did you leave them (if applicable): they weren't very responsive, and It was very, very difficult to reach them
Why do you want to join: I like the whole idea you have going on, and I love the ideas , and what you want to do with the town and
What can you give to us, as a community: Souls, time, resources, creativity
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Getting to second class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope non what soever
Tell us about yourself: currently trying to double Major Computer Science, business administration, and pick up some minors along the way :D, I enjoy group efforts, and enjoy playing games anything on all consoles and genres.
Referrals:none

IGN: MinecraftPro15
Location | Time zone: Finland | UTC+2
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/minecraftpro15s-whitelist-application.45546/#post-366635
How long have you been on HC: I started today.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have TeamSpeak, but my mic is broken at the moment.
What towns have you been in: Like I said, I started today and hven't been in any town.
Why do you want to join:
I want to meet up with other players who are friendly and kind, to have a safe haven to fall back to and last but not least, maybe I could find someone who could teach me more about Herocraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: Well, for starters, I'm a friendly person, I have been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now, so I have experience about the game. Also, I'm pretty good at repeatative tasks and other such hardlabour work.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I understand the rules and agree them.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specializing to secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Absolutely not. I am quite sure they will make sure the experience is pleasant and fun.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 17-years old boy from Finland. Currently I am studying as IT-technician. I spend my leisure time mostly playing computer games. In addition to this, I also like to read a lot, watch movies, do some programming occasionally and study etymology. I have always been interested in history, esp. Ancient Worlds, Renaissance and Vikings. Well, I don't know what else could I write anymore, but that is my two cents.
Referrals: I'm not quite sure what this means. Does it mean people who would recommend me? If so, then I sadly inform I have no referrals to back me. I hope it doesn't matter, because I can assure you, I am a good choice.

Accepted, incoming information conversation!

Never did, I just stopped playing for a while and t

I checked your posting history and found your whitelist application. No worries! Incoming information conversation.

IGN: Andreste99
Time zone: Central
What classes are you specializing into: Berserker
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Yep
How long have you been on HC: For about 1 month probably
Why do you want to join: Some of my friends are in this guild and I wanna join the fun :D
Tell us about yourself: I am a profesional pvper, I can strafe and multitask and I can own basically anyone with berserk.
Referrals: korandot

Korandot's cousin? 'Scool with me! Incoming information conversation. Keep an eye out!

Bare with me everyone, there's a lot of you guys today. :D

Last edited:

newtgat27

Iron
IGN: newtgat27
Location | Time zone: Ohio EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/newtgat27s-whitelist-application.15344/
How long have you been on HC: 1 year(2 in March)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have a mic and will be on the channel sometimes.
What towns have you been in: Rapture
Why did you leave them (if applicable) I don’t think I left
Why do you want to join: I wish to be around people who have my back in a fight and I think I can find the same level of fun in Prometheus that I found in Rapture
What can you give to us, as a community: Someone who will pledge undying loyalty to the various Ladies and Lords of the Dominion
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I have
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay a 50 soul fee
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes I have
Tell us about yourself: I have been recently accepted into a college and without school for most of the day I have run out of things to do. That’s why with the new map update I have decided to mark my claim in the lands of Haven.
Referrals: MichealRl

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: newtgat27
Location | Time zone: Ohio EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/newtgat27s-whitelist-application.15344/
How long have you been on HC: 1 year(2 in March)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have a mic and will be on the channel sometimes.
What towns have you been in: Rapture
Why did you leave them (if applicable) I don’t think I left
Why do you want to join: I wish to be around people who have my back in a fight and I think I can find the same level of fun in Prometheus that I found in Rapture
What can you give to us, as a community: Someone who will pledge undying loyalty to the various Ladies and Lords of the Dominion
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I have
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay a 50 soul fee
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
Play with your team, not against it.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes I have
Tell us about yourself: I have been recently accepted into a college and without school for most of the day I have run out of things to do. That’s why with the new map update I have decided to mark my claim in the lands of Haven.
Referrals: MichealRl

Welcome back Newtgat!
Lots of things going on from building and collecting to heavy PVP.
Were you wanting to join back up with Michaels new township Sentinel?

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: jazza411
Location | Time zone: Australia EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jazza411-updated-application.7688/
How long have you been on HC: Over 2 years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes.
What towns have you been in: This map Genesis.
Why did you leave them (if applicable) Wasn't able to spend enough time with them.
Why do you want to join: Because I am impressed by how organised the town seems to be.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help level up new players, contribute my time and energy.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Help out around town
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a Australian who enjoys to pvp and help out whenevers needed.
Referrals: Wailingrl

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: jazza411
Location | Time zone: Australia EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jazza411-updated-application.7688/
How long have you been on HC: Over 2 years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes.
What towns have you been in: This map Genesis.
Why did you leave them (if applicable) Wasn't able to spend enough time with them.
Why do you want to join: Because I am impressed by how organised the town seems to be.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help level up new players, contribute my time and energy.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
Help out around town
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a Australian who enjoys to pvp and help out whenevers needed.
Referrals: Wailingrl

Looks good to me. Accepted.
Incoming info dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.