• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
Ech. I don't really like the name Valiantry. Even though that is the town I want to join based on the people in it. You should rename it Avalon or something.

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
hey guys i am having Gabizou move Oblivian to my plot if you want to help with the olympics get on the creative server ( creative.hc.to ) get with me in game to get on the list to help

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
Can i Request access to just chill in your ingame chat when the server starts? Locations etc will stay between Your Kingdom and me. nothing will be spoiled. Just wanna chat in acouple chats for the first few days to see if i actually wanna play. or just ride solo or decide on a town.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Can i Request access to just chill in your ingame chat when the server starts? Locations etc will stay between Your Kingdom and me. nothing will be spoiled. Just wanna chat in acouple chats for the first few days to see if i actually wanna play. or just ride solo or decide on a town.

The chat's will most likely be broken down into group channels which the specific groups will be in.

It will be up to whoever is running the group so please feel free to ask when the time comes. It would be easier if you just joined us in helping to get the ball rolling for the first few days.,

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
The chat's will most likely be broken down into group channels which the specific groups will be in.

It will be up to whoever is running the group so please feel free to ask when the time comes. It would be easier if you just joined us in helping to get the ball rolling for the first few days.,
might be going solo this map if i come back fully. Dont wanna get attached to a town again then shit happens like before.

If you need a signature made message me here.

Signatures, use if you want them.

@WitchOnaRampage
WitchyTag5_zpsf000809f.png

@BrusLi44
fZguEZb.png

@wailingrl
nsbG08O.png

@Trist95
76a7oY3.png

@Rumblestikk
RumbleTag2_zps8afb9a6a.png

@northeaster345
gvn9fwg.png

@MichaelRL
qbg2X4i.png

@Jonsoon
CRlNY5h.png

@Johnbaur
WACj1xG.png

@DuskWolfMC
DuskwolfTag2_zps95f77fd2.png

@LinkEiyu
LinkTag2_zps7da2ff22.png

@leftovers5
LeftTag2_zpsd092bf7c.png

@Dreadniah
DreadTag2_zpsb87b2b8c.png

@Oudaiesty
OudaTag2_zpsa4882e11.png

@Carbash
CarbashTag2_zpsf1d1dae5.png

@TrueCorruptor
TrueTag2_zps275d5357.png

Hey Eldry, May I have one of those fancy signatures of yours?? :)