• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aceshooter66's Whitelist aApplication

In-game name: aceshooter66

Location & Age: Pennsylvania, USA 15 yrs old

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was baned once but i never was told why and I hadn't been hacking.

Referral(s): none

Reason you should be accepted: I like to play on RP servers, I am a very relaxed, and helpful player. I have read your rules, and the wiki. I love the idea of a custom RPG plugin.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from Minecraft Server List.

Have you voted for Herocraft?:No, but I plan on it once I try the server.

Additional Info: I am a very relaxed player, I like to be a spellcaster on RP servers. I also like to either be a merchant, guild head, or set up my own town. In real life I like to ride bike, watch TV, and spend time with my family. I also play World Of Warcraft, I used to play EverQuest.

No I cannot. I had just started on the server, and one of the admins got on, then the ban screen came up.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
After looking over your application more, I noticed you didn't copy the exact format and you skipped some questions.

Once your application has been updated to include all questions, please post here and I will review it further.

Minecraft In-game name: aceshooter66
2. Location & Age: I am from Pottsville, Pennsylvania and I am going to be 16 in January. I am 15 right now.
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain): One time just recently I was banned from a small 8 player server. I was given no reason.
4. Referral(s): I do not have any.
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from Minecraft Server List. I then looked here.
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but I will once I try the server.
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very relaxed, helpful person. I have read the rules and I love RP servers.
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCa12
10. Additional Info: I love RP servers, I am very relaxed, and helpful. I do like to be a spellcasting class, or start my own town on RP servers. If I cannot do either of those, I will be a more stealthy class, like an archer or assassin. IRL I like to ride bike, play football, basketball, and baseball recreationally. I am very relaxed, but I can have a temper if someone keeps pushing me. I also don't suck up to people. I tell you how it is. If something is wrong, I speak up about it.